X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

fucking tumblr sites. reblogging pictures from a site that stole them from a site that borrowed them from someone who copied them from somewhere without permission. shock everyone and do something original.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tron
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      fucking tumblr sites. reblogging pictures from a site that stole them from a site that borrowed them from someone who copied them from somewhere without permission. shock everyone and do something original.
      despite being a tumblr user I totally agree with you.
      Also I'll take this opportunity to thank / apologize to you for stealing from scoute
      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Who?
        • Aug 2007

While on the train, a guy got on and asked me which stop has the nearest hospital. Pulsatile bleeding from his hand which is poorly wrapped up in his shirt, he tells me "they cut my fingers off"... Weird night.
        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

i just learned something cool. if u google "do a barrel roll", google actually does a barrel roll. seriously try it

do a barrel roll
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

You can try "tilt" too.

Comment

• rottentomatoes.
              • Mar 2008

I would love to learn myself how to make some beats. But I'm clueless in which program/software i should start with? I'm using a Mac.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rottentomatoes. View Post
                I would love to learn myself how to make some beats. But I'm clueless in which program/software i should start with? I'm using a Mac.
                I'd recommend Ableton Live. Don't bother with manuals either, just use youtube tutorials. Unless of course you're a manual kind of guy.
                If you're really hardcore Mac then there's Logic Pro, but I personally don't really know many who use it.
                Traktor, some swear by Cubase...
                FL (Fruity Loops) Studio is really user friendly, and a perfect example of how it sounds is basically just Basshunter.
                Maschine is also a good option if Ableton looks too intimidating, though it has a hardware sequencer.
                I know (personally) a DJ and a few musicians who use Ableton and they make some fantastic stuff, but I also know a DJ who quite enjoys Maschine because it combines a cheap piece of hardware with software that is easy to use and much less daunting than Ableton. Though what type of music are you interested in making? And are you willing to purchase any hardware like sequencers? Which by the way, Akai makes really sweet monome like ones specifically for Ableton Live.
                I'm quite biased towards Ableton though because some of my favorite musicians use it so...personal preference plays a big part.
                But what style do you want to implement? Like sampling or what?
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• rottentomatoes.
                  • Mar 2008

Thank you, Ahimsa!

Actually I have no clue what I would like to do, or to proceed with. I listened to Jamie XX and Odd Future, while I thought about this. Some simplistic rolling/mixing beats?
                  've never used any of those you mentioned. I'm really a newbie and would like to be introduced into this. Basically I just want to have something to do, as I'm almost living in my office. What would some of the hardware cost?

I would love if we could have some conversation about this, through e-mail or pm's!

Comment

• Ahimsa
                    Vegan Police
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rottentomatoes. View Post
                    Thank you, Ahimsa!

Actually I have no clue what I would like to do, or to proceed with. I listened to Jamie XX and Odd Future, while I thought about this. Some simplistic rolling/mixing beats?
                    've never used any of those you mentioned. I'm really a newbie and would like to be introduced into this. Basically I just want to have something to do, as I'm almost living in my office. What would some of the hardware cost?

I would love if we could have some conversation about this, through e-mail or pm's!
                    Just send me a pm. I'd be glad to help!
                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

that outfit is great with the prints and bling!
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• rottentomatoes.
                        • Mar 2008

Not to blow this into where to kop, right through, but can't keep myself from asking where I can find those EXACT Rick pants?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                          I get it you bought the same getup yourself? .

Pants/Skirt are supposedly Givenchy. Looks better than the current rick ones (well, found other pictures and not so sure anymore if they look better than the ricks).
                          Don't think they do look better. But I cannot believe how much shit he's getting for wearing this outfit... wow.
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• lost53
                            • Dec 2010

just came from the CCP thread... no idea whom the guy is...
                            Same story here...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

You serious? It's Mr West... of course.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎