X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faye View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong here, but afaik miyamoto and minase are both family names.
    If it's this guy's full name, I'm missing the first name...
    Does a man that may not exist at all need to have a first name?
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

ok I got a PM from quiet noise, lets see where this goes, hes gonna confiscate the stuff, and ive given him a tracking #

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

moderators at superfuture have been waiting several days for proof of the japanese guys existence from quiet noise, but he has gone awol
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Jan 2011

He must be busy confiscating clothes from himself.

Comment

• knitwit
            • Apr 2009

or bribing an asian guy to take the fall.

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              moderators at superfuture have been waiting several days for proof of the japanese guys existence from quiet noise, but he has gone awol
              i told them i would order a copy of the rental contract he signed from the government. it takes a few days for them to handle the request, print the paper and post it to me. i will reply to the mods when i have proof to show.

and its not like they requested the evidence, i offered to bring it... i can post message log print screens if you want to.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Who needs soap operas when there's leather jacket trade drama? (not to make light of a scam, natch.)

MBD
                "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                  i told them i would order a copy of the rental contract he signed from the government. it takes a few days for them to handle the request, print the paper and post it to me. i will reply to the mods when i have proof to show.

and its not like they requested the evidence, i offered to bring it... i can post message log print screens if you want to.
                  The correspondence was actually shared with all moderators so I am aware of who said and what. They requested proof, you suggested a rental contract, and apparently you don't even have a copy of it which is ridicilous if its your apartment. Looks like you said you'll fetch it "tomorrow" 4 days ago, now you suddenly have to wait for it. smells like bullshit, just like everything else you've said.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                    • Mar 2009

Miyamoto Minase = Keyser Soze
                    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      The correspondence was actually shared with all moderators so I am aware of who said and what. They requested proof, you suggested a rental contract, and apparently you don't even have a copy of it which is ridicilous if its your apartment. Looks like you said you'll fetch it "tomorrow" 4 days ago, now you suddenly have to wait for it. smells like bullshit, just like everything else you've said.
                      No, i said "Ill order a copy tommorow at the tax department". Never claimed that i would have it by tommorow. When you order something from a state department it usually means that you have to wait for it for at least some time.

i have the original. It has no "Signed and printed by the government" sign so why upload it just so this mob squad can mock about how i made a fake copy?

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I wonder if you realize yourself how absurdly suspicious you sound... not just the situation you are in, but the way you present yourself.

if I was in your position (or rather what you claim to be in), I would've shared every bit of proof I have at hand on the first day this came up, even it means a "non stamped contract", or tying this fucker in a chair and taking a picture of him with a sign that says THIS GUY IS THE SCAMMER. After that, if someone wants, you can fetch official documents. But instead it looks like you spent this entire week dodging questions and giving weird excuses, and no one has seen any proof at all to support your stories. well, one of the admins on sufu said next week they'll be calling both the aforementioned tax department and the university your friend is supposedly studying at, so I guess then we will finally know whether you are a liar like everyone assumes, or you got yourself into the most ridicilous imagineable situation on the planet....

Comment

• Icarium
                          • Oct 2010

Yeah you could have done a lot to prove this miyamoto minase guy exists.

You could have furnished pictures. It's pretty hard to believe that a person operating in this niche doesn't have any fit pics if only shared between close acquaintances...

As mentioned the name seems pretty fake since it is two family names and a quick google shows there's pretty much nobody with that name in real life running around let alone a particular scammer.

Now it may be that this is just an internet name the guy uses and that he's not really Japanese but was a westerner who lived in Kyoto who acted as a proxy while operating under that alias.

Sadly you've dug a bit of a hole because if the vaguely plausible story I outlined comes out now rather than day 1 it just seems like grasping at straws in a desperate defense. Ohwell sounds like the team at superfuture will get to the bottom of this.

Good luck to those affected and your name being cleared if you are on the up and up quietnoise.

Comment

• knitwit
                            • Apr 2009

I would figure a picture of his ID (or school ID) would suffice as proof enough of his existence. Surely he has one of those..

but instead we're left in this state of purgatory where we're constantly wondering "is he telling the truth or is this bullshit?" and that's what drives people crazy. that and being strung along for arbitrary amounts of time..

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

As mentioned the name seems pretty fake since it is two family names and a quick google shows there's pretty much nobody with that name in real life running around let alone a particular scammer.
                              Minase is a given name not a family name. Like Courtney it is a name that can be given to a boy but that most Japanese people associate with girls.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ironman
                                • Apr 2008

he has proxied for you but he doesn't have a paypal account?

so this person pays your brother's credit card bills (since he's using his paypal), has access to withdraw sold items' balance to your brother's bank account, then withdraw that in cash??

your name is Olle, and your brother's name is Hannes. in Lane's screencap of where he is to deliver, (http://i.imgur.com/KAXjUO0.png) it says send to "Raa Koort". who is that supposed to be?

nothing happened while you were away for the summer, as it all happened while you were back in Sweden. in Lane's screencap of Kuja's living situation (http://i.imgur.com/fQ7zJeS.png), it says he only started living at your brother's place since Thursday October 24th

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎