• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
    I would consider 50 mil entirely comfortable.
    For him and for me.
    To be sure. Simply pointing out the myth that the higher the prices the richer the designer.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

/\ That is sick... Can't believe there's normal people who are into this.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

i used crest white strips for the first time tonight. now, i didn't buy them, someone gave me a pack...maybe a hint, i don't know. either way, not like i can tell anything after one day, but....I'M HOOKED!!!!

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

It can be said about everything - What I don't appreciate is mindless violence as a form of entertainment.
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

note to self: never ever ever send anything to italy with anything other than a courier service like dhl, ups or fedex. the bermuda triangle has moved and is now to be found in milano rosario.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

^Sorry.

Shucks: Amazon’s Standard International Shipping from the US to Italy is estimated to take “9-36 business days”, haha. Here's a page with some helpful tips: link

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

i'm serious. never send anything to italy using anything other than a courier service. your parcel is likely either end up in a completely haphazard mail sorting center where it is likely to be lost in the bottom of a huge pile of unsorted mail from previous christmas holidays, or the contents may very well be stolen and your recipient instead receive a parcel containing old italian newspapers rather than the original content.

i dunno what i was thinking using a registered (and insured) regular mailing service. everything was sorted out in the end, but it's just not worth the risk/hassle.

Comment

• interest1
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                  karma's a bitch
                  you've no idea how close I came to writing that. In fact, I believe I did, then deleted..

In other news, would someone pleeeeease care to save me from this hell-hole known as jury duty? In a room with 150+ people, observing the slowest increment of time known to man passing. Hour after hour. And then again, tomorrow.

They really should provide cocktails.. ugh..
                  sain't

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                    i'm serious. never send anything to italy using anything other than a courier service. your parcel is likely either end up in a completely haphazard mail sorting center where it is likely to be lost in the bottom of a huge pile of unsorted mail from previous christmas holidays, or the contents may very well be stolen and your recipient instead receive a parcel containing old italian newspapers rather than the original content.

i dunno what i was thinking using a registered (and insured) regular mailing service. everything was sorted out in the end, but it's just not worth the risk/hassle.
                    Yeah I sent a return package to Italy once and EMS is really expensive to Europe for me so I used regular airmail to minimise my loss for the return. Ended up taking 2 months so they couldn't use paypal's refund option and I ended up taking extra paypal fees.

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                      you've no idea how close I came to writing that. In fact, I believe I did, then deleted..

In other news, would someone pleeeeease care to save me from this hell-hole known as jury duty? In a room with 150+ people, observing the slowest increment of time known to man passing. Hour after hour. And then again, tomorrow.

They really should provide cocktails.. ugh..
                      I simply skipped mine 3 years ago and haven't heard about it since. And yes, I've been pulled over and had my ID scanned by police and there are no warrants or whatever nonsense people talk about.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

So the great Arvydas Sabonis made it into the basketball hall of fame.

Congrats to him, was a spectacular passer from out of the post, never seen a big that was as good at passing.
                        Kinda sucks though, that number 31 didnt even make it onto the ballot for this year....................

These things just make me wonder how close the NBA is to the WWE
                        Last edited by zamb; 04-04-2011, 04:55 PM.
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          I simply skipped mine 3 years ago and haven't heard about it since. And yes, I've been pulled over and had my ID scanned by police and there are no warrants or whatever nonsense people talk about.
                          i spent jury duty in europe
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• laughed
                            • Jul 2009

Arvydas was greatness. That blazers team should have handled that Lakers but blew it in that game 7 thanks to the refs...a la the kings.
                            And yes, it absolutely KILLS me that one of my top 3 players of all-time got snubbed. It's RIDICULOUS. Another reason I sometimes want to take a knife to the association.

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Re: jury duty

A different perspective: When I was in high school we talked about jury duty at some point and I always thought it was one of the most interesting state-related activities. In fact, I felt bummed that I would never be able to do it, since I don't have an American passport...

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

interesting article in vanity fair

Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%

Americans have been watching protests against oppressive regimes that concentrate massive wealth in the hands of an elite few. Yet in our own democracy, 1 percent of the people take nearly a quarter of the nation’s income—an inequality even the wealthy will come to regret...

read and discuss
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎