Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XSKY
    • Jun 2008

man and i wanted these bad boys soo bad! might just have to take the chance on that heel
    Originally posted by Faust
    snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• misterpale
      • Apr 2008

i suppose it´s a general problem with the sneaks.i have the "classic"ones and my wife as well...bad work..

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

for those of you who have pre-ordered with luisaviaroma before, how was the process? are the estimated arrival times somewhat arbitrary?

canadian prices are suprisingly low, and although i can expect taxes and likely customs, i'm thinking it might be a good time to invest in some augusta/rick.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
          • Jan 2010

Man Oh Man! There are some pieces, mostly pants, that I'd like to get from LVR's buy. The Kangaroo pouch sweater and the Silver coated detroits look awesome. Where're the dick flap sweaters though?
          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Venus in Furs
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

There were quite a few trousers I wanted after seeing them on the runway, however, after now seeing the fabric/composition in detail I'm less enthused

Comment

• Matis
              • Feb 2010

Hello, at first I am apologizing that my first post goes into this discussion. As seen on LVR the new arrivals of RO, the new sneakers, Rick tried to repair the soles, but actually if you zoom near the toe box on the second picture in the link below. You will see the ribbed sole just begs to be peeled off.http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=52I

Comment

• samueljoseph8809
                • Jan 2010

The stores will be getting the flap sweaters in london anyway and also the kangaroo pocket with sleeves which im excited about. Im hoping to see some more interesting tailoring in stores aswell

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                  EDIT:
                  more that third world bank accountz rocking first world fashionz (myself included)
                  time to git yoself outathedoldrumz and into the Phirzt world, ya digz
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                    There were quite a few trousers I wanted after seeing them on the runway, however, after now seeing the fabric/composition in detail I'm less enthused
                    same for me. I'm hoping its just the buy and that some other store gets nicer combinations.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

^ for me the denim/leather drop crotch is the worst because the cut on it is near perfect. I had imagined it in a heavy cotton (unlikely for Rick) or a heavy wool. I'm also not a fan of the cord/satin trim combo, again the cut is great but why try and mix a fabric like corduroy with details found on dinner attire .... such a shame

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                        • Oct 2009

I do like the shoulders on the tailored jacket but I am getting more and more bored with the almost same pieces every season. There is nothing wrong with some staple leather jackets that make the identity of a designer but to me it looks very halfhearted. The so called improved sneakers really look as if they're going to fall apart on the first wear and damn those python boots are just hideous.
                        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• editevening
                          • Nov 2008

devil's advocate to the poor shoe quality, i have 2 pairs of sneaks and 2 pairs of the crepe zipups and aside from puttin vibrams on the sneaks, all are in perfect condition after a couple years of wear. Especially the zipups.
                          Not to say there isn't quality issues, cause that's pretty obvious but in my opinion they do seem to be really inconsistent.
                          #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• Catfood
                            • Oct 2008

It does depend a lot on the weight of the wearer, rubber soles wear down a lot quicker for heavier people.

Comment

• misterpale
                              • Apr 2008

but how light should the wearer be..my wife for example is around 52 kg..not that heavy and the nails at the heel are starting to fall out already..

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

She better does not read this or...;)

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
                                but how light should the wearer be..my wife for example is around 52 kg..not that heavy and the nails at the heel are starting to fall out already..
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎