Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

I have no idea who she is. Stumbled upon some website and saved the image. I cannot, for the life of me, remember which website.

I'm not getting into any relationship until I get to London next year.
    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• genevieveryoko
      • Sep 2009

sometimes I just infinitely prefer it being night to day.
      http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Another brilliant google translation from japanese

"
        オーソドックスなウールの縮絨生地です。
        Reduction of wool fabric is orthodox acupuncture. "
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
          • Jan 2010

My mac translator says,

It is milling cloth of the orthodox wool.

Orthodox huh.
          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
            • Jan 2010

Just realized that. Doesn't bother me at all.

I really like long flowy black hair and big frames on a girl. Something about it.

I'm sleeping in my Rick sweats and tee tonight!
            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Enaml
              • Apr 2009

951SoCal, what exactly did you hate about living in japan? And cool, jumpoff. I'm looking into summer-abroad programs there, as I likely won't be able to study abroad there with my major, will probably end up somewhere in Europe.
              How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• whitney
                • Dec 2009

I don't think the economy will recover until people realize we were sitting on a gilded golden egg..

tighter credit/bank regulations to help people of this generation curb their craziness--put back money into the education system to teach the next the value of money and how to combat instant gradification with the realization that there is pride and memories in an object brought with actual money from work not credit that will come tumbling down later..

and more importantly reevaluate the wage system. people don't need fancy shit but if you are going to market push fancy shit to them then you should pay them so they will be able to buy it without only being able to enjoy it for a few years before being indebted to you for a lifetime.

course Americans love patching up instead of rebuilding a rusty pipe.*

and to be fair it's a really bitter pill to swallow*
                you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

20 great ideas worth talking about:

The non-profit TED is a small organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It began in 1984 as a conference which strived to join people from the three worlds of technology, entertainment, and design. Shortly after, it became well known for the talks given by experts in each of their respective fields. Since the inception of the internet and video streaming, it has grown into a gigantic site, with a huge database. Best of all, it is free for the viewing and completely ad free.

If sifting through the net, or even TED itself, for expert information on the environment, stop here. Below are the 20 best TED talks on the environment loaded with experts, scientist, and well-known environmental activists. They are listed by current number of “most favorite all time.” Averaging about ten to 20 minutes in length each, a few hours can have you seeing the Earth in a whole new light.

20 best TED talks on the environment
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• 951SoCal
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                    951SoCal, what exactly did you hate about living in japan? And cool, jumpoff. I'm looking into summer-abroad programs there, as I likely won't be able to study abroad there with my major, will probably end up somewhere in Europe.
                    nothing too bad I have hobbies and interests that are not fiscally responsible or even attainable in japan

Japanese culture is very racist. and its not apparent until you go there and face it first hand. i faced racism as a japanese american so if you're going in as a korean American maye search for another country

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                      20 great ideas worth talking about:

The non-profit TED is a small organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It began in 1984 as a conference which strived to join people from the three worlds of technology, entertainment, and design. Shortly after, it became well known for the talks given by experts in each of their respective fields. Since the inception of the internet and video streaming, it has grown into a gigantic site, with a huge database. Best of all, it is free for the viewing and completely ad free.

If sifting through the net, or even TED itself, for expert information on the environment, stop here. Below are the 20 best TED talks on the environment loaded with experts, scientist, and well-known environmental activists. They are listed by current number of “most favorite all time.” Averaging about ten to 20 minutes in length each, a few hours can have you seeing the Earth in a whole new light.

20 best TED talks on the environment
                      ted was also mentioned in the alexander mcqueen forum. a woman who worked with mcqueen and matt barney gave a talk.

Comment

• Bubu
                        • May 2008

951SoCal I actually think the Japanese are xenophobic? Not really racist just that they are very proud of their own ethnicity and culture. Hmmm even xenophobic doesn't sound right.

whitney the thing is they should have let those responsible be gone. The recovery would have been much slower and the consequences scary, but at least they wouldn't be papering over the cracks...
                        Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                          Totally random, but fixing my bike today, I almost lost my left index finger. It's a good think I always react fast. When being clumsy I can catch a glass before it reaches the floor etc on reflex. I stopped my chain with my other hand, and just managed to loose some flesh that will be back in no time. I actually feel pretty blessed right now, and next time I´m not going to take the easy route when going to do what I was doing.
                          Watch out! Chains and sprockets can be very dangerous, especially if you're riding a fixed gear.
                          THE HOUSE OF DIS
                          embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

A bird just crapped on my iPhone...

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

He also did it while I was typing, my jazz hands are now crap hands :)

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

When I was 6 years old in primary school. I can still vividly remember a fellow student getting shat on by a bird. Funniest thing ever. I feel for you bestial, I feel for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎