Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmycs
    • Mar 2014

Julius Tokyo Store in Ebisu, Tokyo is having a summer sale starting July 01 till the 10th, taking 30 to 40% off. Just got an email notice from them.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
      • May 2014

Originally posted by kOrtuoste View Post
      Does anyone have any experience with Suspension Point? Ordered something last week and still haven't gotten any shipping email. Was hoping to receive it for an event later this week.
      He is reliable and a member here. This week has been busy because of PFW but i'm sure you will receive shipping information shortly.

Comment

• concordia
        • Aug 2014

serie-noire

Tried to order something from serie-noire. Took them a week and half to tell me that the item for which I placed an online order was sold in their brick and mortar and did not reply to email and social media messages at all during the time. Funny thing is, they did not even begin the refund process after replying to me, so I had to open a Paypal dispute for it to work. Will avoid them in the future.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by concordia View Post
          Tried to order something from serie-noire. Took them a week and half to tell me that the item for which I placed an online order was sold in their brick and mortar and did not reply to email and social media messages at all during the time. Funny thing is, they did not even begin the refund process after replying to me, so I had to open a Paypal dispute for it to work. Will avoid them in the future.
          that's weird. My experience with them, although not that extensive (2-3 times maybe?) has always been top notch.... maybe it was during fashion week and they were a bit flooded?

Comment

• sunny
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
            that's weird. My experience with them, although not that extensive (2-3 times maybe?) has always been top notch.... maybe it was during fashion week and they were a bit flooded?
            Second. Sacha is nice and responsible.....deal with her several times

Comment

• Guun
              • Nov 2014

Amazing customer service from Graham of Calculus/re-porter. Went on the phone with the shipping courier for nearly 2 hours trying to figure out why my package was delayed. Very passionate about his products and really cares about his customers (but this should not be a surprise)
              insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• twelve12twelve
                • Jul 2015

Just had a great experience with eth0s. The long and the short of it - I bought a coat, about 15 minutes afterward I get an email stating their 70% sale is starting tomorrow and that I've been refunded the $195 discount that I would have had, had I bought it tomorrow.

You can't fault that for customer service/honesty

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Had great customer service with the RO webshop, this time with Francesca. Fast, friendly, competent.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Maison d'Ashraf
                    • Jan 2013

has anyone try ordering through the new Darklands Berlin website? looks like they are making an effort for online orders....

Comment

• jimmycs
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Maison d'Ashraf View Post
                      has anyone try ordering through the new Darklands Berlin website? looks like they are making an effort for online orders....
                      I have done couple times before. First time around was not a good experience due to lack of precise communication. Seems to me like they can improve a bit more how they relate to customers online. Also, their items descriptions need a lot more to be desired.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Maison d'Ashraf View Post
                        read a few pages back. in fact, read 50 pages back, and you'll see a continuing theme.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          read a few pages back. in fact, read 50 pages back, and you'll see a continuing theme.
                          Speaking of, I'm guessing the answer is a solid "no" at least for SEO reasons, but there's no way to read the old Darklands (or other stores) affiliate threads, is there?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                            Speaking of, I'm guessing the answer is a solid "no" at least for SEO reasons, but there's no way to read the old Darklands (or other stores) affiliate threads, is there?
                            They are there. Your thread display parameters are limited by vBulletin by default to one year back. You have to change that manually. Or search. I don't know why they do that.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• neongud
                              • Mar 2013

Nice exchange with Seven Helsinki. Bought a pair of pods, they responded quickly to enquiries on their facebook page and Raoul threw in the hand written note I've heard about before. Overall 10/10 experience.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                They are there. Your thread display parameters are limited by vBulletin by default to one year back. You have to change that manually. Or search. I don't know why they do that.
                                The default thread age cut off? I'll have to play with that. Interesting that I can deleted threads like that, though..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎