Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

We don't give a shit about the quality of the pic, what matters is style, and the young Gordon Gekko touch in the second pic, i think is enough. Plus, the fact you're not in the HOF makes the thing a bit meaningless...
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Haha, B, too much honour. I would not mind to be in HOF, but not with such pics..., would feel miserable between those artsy fartsy shots, especially Christian and A have set a high bar...

Wall Street 2 should be out sometime, no?

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      We don't give a shit about the quality of the pic, what matters is style, and the young Gordon Gekko touch in the second pic, i think is enough. Plus, the fact you're not in the HOF makes the thing a bit meaningless...
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I was going to comment, but given your bourgeois prejudice against Christian's immigrant neighborhood, I thought I was hallucinating.
        I did have a couple of mild panic attacks and bouts of depression. I have nothing against the population, I just can't really deal with the atmosphere of suburbia.
        Fortunately, Fuuma Dim-Mak & BSR were kind enough to make this a bearable train trip

Mona: I guess we do have pretty similar hair. Mine is super short, almost shaved at the back. Kind of a modern version of a flapper hairdo I guess. Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

hipsters
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            hipsters
            oh no! not the whole hipster debate again
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• galia
              • Jun 2009

I'm a total hipster, bite me
              For next FW i will be sporting an ironic handlebar moustache. Be prepared.

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
                I have nothing against the population, I just can't really deal with the atmosphere of suburbia.
                true parisian spotted

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by galia View Post
                  For next FW i will be sporting an ironic handlebar moustache. Be prepared.
                  This I gotta see. And buy a fixie pls. Asap.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post

second pic is HOF, maybe the whole series, with the badge on the third.
                    agree. I love the staging of the pics - they are vaguely reminiscent of a portion of Inception's sets in a way that's hard to articulate - but the photos themselves are very deadpan in delivery, that's what I like about them.

zam's first pic is great as well, love the shadow of the image taker in the background, nice touch.
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Nothing grand to break up the epic suits (2nd one my fave of theaddict) but it was the last day I had long hair...so thought I should post this. Feels like you've lost something apart of you once it's gone.

DrkShdw
                      Devoa
                      RO

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                        agree. I love the staging of the pics - they are vaguely reminiscent of a portion of Inception's sets in a way that's hard to articulate - but the photos themselves are very deadpan in delivery, that's what I like about them.

zam's first pic is great as well, love the shadow of the image taker in the background, nice touch.

thanks matt,

thats the shadow of the very pregnant boss (and unborn RASHI) who has moved from considering me weird to becoming an ardent SZ lurker and my biggest enabler..........
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Last edited by Chant; 09-20-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• seenmy
                            • May 2009

I will never understand the pant tuck tendancies on here,it regulary spoils a outfit for me,this is a perfect example.sorry b

Comment

• BeauIXI
                              • Nov 2008

Sorry I have to agree- outfit is a bit too conservative for the tuck, IMO. Jeans and a tuck, totally, but suit and a tuck? An archetype like that doesn't leave much room for alteration, I think.. The fall of the hem of the pant is kind of a central feature, you know?
                              Originally posted by philip nod
                              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Damn, CCP makes some high waisted pants.
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎