X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
    Something is up with Ssense. Their expansion model doesn't make much sense either. I predict disaster in the next 18 months.
    i've been thinking this for years now as well, curious to see what might develop over the next 18 months as you suggest.

-

Comment

• Tiranis
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      i've been thinking this for years now as well, curious to see what might develop over the next 18 months as you suggest.
      Strongly doubt it. Last I heard, they're comfortably in the black. Since they've never raised any funding but are seeing strong growth, they could easily go that route if they hit any obstacles.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tiranis View Post
        Strongly doubt it. Last I heard, they're comfortably in the black. Since they've never raised any funding but are seeing strong growth, they could easily go that route if they hit any obstacles.
        They must move a lot of volume to make money - I imagine that they sell 70% of the stuff on sale. I wouldn't be surprised if they are good at it though. Stores like that are good for the customer. Whether they are good for the industry is another story...
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zeebee
          • Dec 2008

Just copped some ramones from thecorner 50% off. 210€ lots of sizes available

Comment

• jap808
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by zeebee View Post
            Just copped some ramones from thecorner 50% off. 210€ lots of sizes available
            Would you mind to link the items? Also, which nation are you buying from?
            Thanks

Comment

• zeebee
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
              Would you mind to link the items? Also, which nation are you buying from?
              Thanks
              http://www.thecorner.com/hk/men/low-...4985650un.html

Buying from Hong Kong. Just arrived. FYI fit is a tad smaller than geobaskets.

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Is the any active code for theconer?
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• david s
                  • Jul 2010

Barney's 7th avenue has a lot of men's items on third floor, 70% off

none of it is online so you need to go instore

some good stuff to be found : dries, haider, jil, etc etc
                  It's absolutely Hedious!
                  shy poser

Comment

• victor
                    • Jan 2012

BBS on farfetch

farfetch has a few BBS items in XL on 20% discount including the blue waxed P13. The promo code adds additional 20%, so the price is quite attractive.

Comment

• _AR
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by victor View Post
                      farfetch has a few BBS items in XL on 20% discount including the blue waxed P13. The promo code adds additional 20%, so the price is quite attractive.
                      20% off in BBS stores as well right now.

Comment

• matglenn
                        • Jun 2016

Farfetch has a lot of heavily discounted rick owens and ann demeulemeester pieces, with additional 20% off.

Comment

• haydn
                          • Feb 2013

Totokaelo just did a massive reduction on their sale - lots of Margiela, Lanvin, Raf Simons, Dries and a bit of Rick Owens. Mostly at 70% off. A few pairs of Barney Nakhle in normal sizes at just over $200 still in stock.

Based on the past two seasons they tend to dump most of their inventory during sales at huge discounts (and often offer promo codes on top). Can't be good for business... but picked up a pair of painted Margiela replica boots for $290 so i can't complain.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Tempted by the white CDG H+ biker shirt, but I bought a black one from Hervia yesterday :-) The white looked phenomenal as a layer under black though,
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

http://ateliernewyork.com/ has a moving sale soon (from august 1st)

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                                Totokaelo just did a massive reduction on their sale - lots of Margiela, Lanvin, Raf Simons, Dries and a bit of Rick Owens. Mostly at 70% off. A few pairs of Barney Nakhle in normal sizes at just over $200 still in stock.

Based on the past two seasons they tend to dump most of their inventory during sales at huge discounts (and often offer promo codes on top). Can't be good for business... but picked up a pair of painted Margiela replica boots for $290 so i can't complain.

this place is the absolute worst!! 3 out of the last 4 orders i made hav been cancelled, and they took their own sweet time about it, a few of the times even telling me it's gonna ship tomorrow. They dont bother to connect their e-commerce w/ their physical inventory so dont get ur hopes up about receiving anything other than a headache from trying to find out if they are actually going to ship something. and they're super slow w/ a refund as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎