Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aussy
    • Jul 2011

Yup. Concept of the show is lolworthy for sure, but its still fun watching the creative process of artists both good and bad.

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

.gotta love a good typo! .

merz - Art directors' checklist = too funny!
      sain't

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

^ Ohhhhhh man. Her family would of killed that publication after reading that...(but yes I still lol'd...hard ).

Comment

• thehouseofdis
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trentk View Post
          uncommon among NYC college students, large swatches of which may unfortunately be herdlike enough to buy a turtleneck if gq tells them to.
          People still read/buy GQ?
          THE HOUSE OF DIS
          embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• t-bone
            • Dec 2009

Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm if you want to see what happened after!

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
            ^ Ohhhhhh man. Her family would of killed that publication after reading that...(but yes I still lol'd...hard ).

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

Bumped into Nick Cave in a tailors on Berwick St in SoHo. Slick mutha fucka, but needs to lay off the boot polish hair dye.
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Cool. I haven't bumped into any celeb in a while. Well, no, had lunch next to John Waters at DSM while in London. But in NYC, not for a while.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Want to buy an electric toothbrush. Does orabl-b 3000 really whitens teeth or is it all bullshit and should I just buy the 1000 model?
                  i have a cheap sonicare. with a manual brush, i brush too hard and my gums recede. with an electric, i just let it do it's thing. 3 minutes into it, you see all this food come out of your mouth.

like razorblades, the replacement heads is what gets you..

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                    • Jan 2010

Met Paul Harnden at DSM.
                    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

if you want to support occupy wallstreet

this is a cut and paste email to send to all your friends with a link to sign a petition.

Subject: Urgent: Eviction for Occupy Wall Street

Hi,

I just found out that the Occupy Wall Street protesters are being
                      evicted from Zuccotti Park at 7am tomorrow morning.

Mayor Bloomberg is sending in the police to clear the park so it can be
                      "cleaned" and is imposing new rules that won't allow protesters to
                      continue to occupy the park.

These protesters have been standing up for all of us against corporate
                      greed on Wall Street and the corporate takeover of our democracy. It's
                      time we stand with them. Please join me in urgently signing a petition to
                      Mayor Bloomberg to keep him from evicting the protesters. Just use the
                      link below.

Thanks!
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I haven't bumped into any celeb in a while.
                        Well, no, had lunch next to John Waters at DSM while in London. But in NYC, not for a while.

The last time I was at Dover St, Tracey Ullman was trying on a blouse next to me, going back & forth on details, etc..

And all I could think about was the old Asian donut shop owner character,
                        Mrs Noh Nang Ning, she did so well

sain't

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

re : magic cards , mynew shiny foil geist of saint traft

its def a beast but im not findin it to be better than like wurmcoil engines yet . im tryin to build a pure control deck around saint traft instead of usin him in a weenie build . bought like $40 worth of tix and invested in a sword of war and peace and sword of body and mind , just needs more tho . maybe a few copies of angelic destiny ? idk

Comment

• swami
                            • Jul 2008

Occasionally ( 4 times till date) There is a Asian woman , Mid forties , dressed reasonably well , Comes in to my regular starbucks , pretends to have already bought a coffee asks for an extra cup , fills it up with milk , gulps some , refills it and coolly walks out!

Yesterday she came in with an empty Gatorade bottle & filled that shit to the brim , Covered it with a tissue & gaily walked out!

Fight the power?

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

^ Lol!

My friend owns a cafe and I am unknown to the majority of the staff, except for the manager. So to fuck with them, I just walk in cooly and casually, wave hello to one of the staff randomly as if I know them (but I don't), go behind the bar, stand for a bit, grab a drink, and just leave. Hilarious watching their facial expressions...especially when the manager comes afterwards to fuck with them some more and says "why did you just let that guy take a drink?"

Comment

• HWith
                                • May 2007

It's amazing how far you can go if you're reasonable well dressed and act natural. I've done some pretty fucked up shit myself, haha.

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                                ^ Lol!

My friend owns a cafe and I am unknown to the majority of the staff, except for the manager. So to fuck with them, I just walk in cooly and casually, wave hello to one of the staff randomly as if I know them (but I don't), go behind the bar, stand for a bit, grab a drink, and just leave. Hilarious watching their facial expressions...especially when the manager comes afterwards to fuck with them some more and says "why did you just let that guy take a drink?"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎