• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
    Have been trying to get a refund from Kunk for over 4 months. Excuse after excuse so am finally taking him to small claims court.

The most recent emails:
    3/24 "hey man apologies i haven't i switched jobs so the email you have is defunct i will get it to you stat"

4/17 "Been in Europe for work sorry for bad communication will send on Saturday when I return"

4/21 "sending from my amex/paypal today"

4/25 "Hey man thanks for he patience I'm ok I just am having a birch of a time with travel/internetvissues and trying to get a Paypal payment out I'm in the us tmmrw again and will send by end of day"

Shame, never had problems with him before but this is ridiculous...
    You've been kunked. Sorry to hear that. I am still waiting for my $75 check from a guest lecture I gave at his NYU continuing education class like half a year ago.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• PandorasFate
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
      that sucks, PandorasFate.

I think a lot of people (myself included) are way too ignorant about that kind of security.

Is it sufficient to remove your card details through your account and just use prepaid cards from now on?
      I would imagine so. I'm so tweaked out about it, I deleted my card info from steam, zappos and Amazon. The sad part is, I changed ALL my passwords before Heartbleed got announced. Major pain in my bum, this criminal. I'm lucky my rent cheque didn't bounce, I usually only use that account for things I can predict, like my insurance, phone bill etc.
      “Budget the luxuries first.”
      ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• May 2007

What a piece of shit this guy is. I looked at his recent posts and he's offering to send money to have someone proxy something for him.

When I threatened him with small claims he sent out $300 right away and said the balance was coming from his wife. A few more emails, a few more "I'll find out" type responses. I'm guessing he doesn't think I'll file for a small balance of $200 but he's in for a surprise.

Wonder who else has been ripped off by him?

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        You've been kunked. Sorry to hear that. I am still waiting for my $75 check from a guest lecture I gave at his NYU continuing education class like half a year ago.

Comment

• May 2007

Did he get you too? I didn't see anything posted about it when I did a search here.

Originally posted by swami View Post
          This is truly a shame & I am sorry to hear this N!
          Its sad how a repeated offender like Kunk continues to post with oblivion & without any repercussion.
          Make it right dude! Dont think for a minute that this shit will not come back to bite you in your ass one day!

Comment

• Squat
            • Feb 2012

Still waiting for paypal to decide the case and probably refund my money. I have bought a pair of gloves from SAGILL1119, described as 'brand new', never worn etc.

However received a pair, obviously worn a lot. Seller refuses to refund and claims childish stupidities like "they have only been worn around the house" or the holes and abrasion being "due to manufacture process".

Be warned from this seller!

Comment

• ian+
              • Dec 2011

Let me clear something out about the heartbleed bug. It has been around since 2011, I really can't understand the recent madness. You must never save credit card info on websites. I mean never. So delete them all because if they get stolen it's not the heartbleed to be blamed. Also there is no need to change any password. It is very difficult for anyone to take advantage of this bug and actually steal anything. Trust me.

Also kunk should be banned. The amount of allegations against him is big, I even remember a thread when he didn't show up in a meeting with a member among others.
              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

you're absolutely right, it's taken far too long. i will send the rest asap, asked wife to do so and like most things i ask her she didn't comply. i'm disappointed in some other member who referred to having had this happen in the past which it hasn't unless he would like to correct me. all i can really say and its not a defense is that i am on the road now roughly 12 days a month and am lucky i remember to pay my mortgage. i apologize for the hassle.

Have been trying to get a refund from Kunk for over 4 months. Excuse after excuse so am finally taking him to small claims court.

The most recent emails:
                3/24 "hey man apologies i haven't i switched jobs so the email you have is defunct i will get it to you stat"

4/17 "Been in Europe for work sorry for bad communication will send on Saturday when I return"

4/21 "sending from my amex/paypal today"

4/25 "Hey man thanks for he patience I'm ok I just am having a birch of a time with travel/internetvissues and trying to get a Paypal payment out I'm in the us tmmrw again and will send by end of day"

Shame, never had problems with him before but this is ridiculous...

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

thanks with your 270 posts and not a single example where i've screwed someone beyond the right i just amended you're absolutely right.

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                  Let me clear something out about the heartbleed bug. It has been around since 2011, I really can't understand the recent madness. You must never save credit card info on websites. I mean never. So delete them all because if they get stolen it's not the heartbleed to be blamed. Also there is no need to change any password. It is very difficult for anyone to take advantage of this bug and actually steal anything. Trust me.

Also kunk should be banned. The amount of allegations against him is big, I even remember a thread when he didn't show up in a meeting with a member among others.

Comment

• ian+
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    thanks with your 270 posts and not a single example where i've screwed someone beyond the right i just amended you're absolutely right.
                    hey kunk fuck off, be a man and make it right.

PS. number of posts is irrelevant

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

he's been paid back so you can sleep tonight

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                        • Sep 2007

Did he get you too? I didn't see anything posted about it when I did a search here.
                        I had the same exact experience with kunk. Numerous communications and promises. Endless stories and excuses. PayPal issues, Card issues, his wife was supposed to send it / pay it issues. Overall a massive waste of time, and other than one other member here who outright robbed me, the only negative experience I've ever had with a member. If I knew what I was getting into, I would have rather he just kept my 8 or 9 hundred dollars, and saved my time and energy. It took me almost 3 months to get my money back, and only after notifying him that he would be served a small claims suit at his place of work. I have proof of all of this.

My theory is that he posts sales threads with appealing, yet not outrageously low prices. He collects payment from a member (or multiple members) for a piece, with no intention of actually completing the sale. He does god knows what with the money... buy more rick, maybe pay his mortgage, or pay off other people wronged long ago by his bait and ditch ponzi scheme.

I was really angry at first, just at the sheer amount of time that was wasted by all involved... and then, after further contemplation... and needless compassion, ended up feeling really sorry for this fellow. To think that an adult, with a profession and a family, would or could behave like this is just sad. I usually stay out of these kinds of discussions, but in this case, I really felt like something needed to be said.

Hey Kunk,
                        Please don't be offended... The entire first paragraph you know to be true.

The second is me trying to explain to myself why an otherwise nice and seemingly cool guy would have things like this happen so frequently.

I seek to only be honest and contribute to the quality of community here. Regular behavior like this is unacceptable.
                        Last edited by Mirror&Rack; 05-16-2014, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• ian+
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                          he's been paid back so you can sleep tonight
                          I will sleep when you get banned from this place

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

i can tell you it's not about money. i have plenty of money. plenty. that you think someone with my professional experience gets his kicks off $100 tee shirt sales is misguided and frankly terrifying.

i have had myriad perfectly fine transactions on here but i don't expect everyone to praise a normal transaction. i have probably sold 100 items here without issue. i have been painfully slow with shipping that much is true but i had actually sent the item to you and had it returned as it was unsigned at your place of work which our communication shows. shall i post how long it took you to send and organize payment for the item in the first place? iirc about 2 weeks.

for the record image also asked me not to ship the shoes and told me he had changed his mind after sending payment and i am pretty sure he will attest to that as well (though it doesn't excuse how long it took me to pay him back). all your small claims nonsense is just that by the way you people have watched the people's court way too many times.

Originally posted by Mirror&Rack View Post
                            I had the same exact experience with kunk. Numerous communications and promises. Endless stories and excuses. PayPal issues, Card issues, his wife was supposed to send it / pay it issues. Overall a massive waste of time, and other than one other member here who outright robbed me, the only negative experience I've ever had with a member. If I knew what I was getting into, I would have rather he just kept my 8 or 9 hundred dollars, and saved my time and energy. It took me almost 3 months to get my money back, and only after notifying him that he would be served a small claims suit at his place of work. I have proof of all of this.

My theory is that he posts sales threads with appealing, yet not outrageously low prices. He collects payment from a member (or multiple members) for a piece, with no intention of actually completing the sale. He does god knows what with the money... buy more rick, maybe pay his mortgage, or pay off other people wronged long ago by his bait and ditch ponzi scheme.

I was really angry at first, and then, after further contemplation... and needless compassion, ended up feeling really sorry for this fellow. To think that an adult, with a profession and a family, would or could behave like this is just sad. I usually stay out of these kinds of discussions, but in this case, I really felt like something needed to be said.

Comment

• TheThief
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                              I even remember a thread when he didn't show up in a meeting with a member among others.
                              Last edited by TheThief; 05-16-2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

^i thought we were over that :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎