X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

how much resources (ram, cpu) is it exactly using? 8gb should of course be more than enough

I don't know much about macs so I can't really help, but with a pc your symptoms would sound like a classic case of timetoreinstallos
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• comedyzen
      • May 2009

Yea, everything looks normal. I think the days of Macs being virus free are over since Macs are slowly taking over PC market share.

I just made an appt with the Apple Genius Bar where I will meet with some zit ridden kid 1/2 my age, but 2x smarter than me. That's the good thing about Macs, having access to a brain trust.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

did anyone jailbreak today?
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Oh right, the jailbreak tool has been released.
          I'll try with my iPhone 4 running perfect on 5.1.1. Time to update it with the new 6.1.

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

No rush...cydia is being hammered and won't let you download anything.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

Yeah, I usually wait a couple of days even weeks before jailbreaking. I do jailbreak since I bought my iPhone 4 in august 2010 but now I asking myself if I really need jailbreak. I offered an iPad to my father for Christmas and I think the jailbreak is not very useful, except if you want to customize iDevices.

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Cydia seems to be working most of the time now, so all is good.

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

jailbroken with appsynch & vshare installed. I just downloaded & installed docs to go but all seems to be fine.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

I haven't jb'd in a while...what apps/themes/whatever are worth downloading?

Thus far I've only installed sbsettings (which I love), something kill all the open apps, and something to get rid of the fucking newstand.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                      Yea, everything looks normal. I think the days of Macs being virus free are over since Macs are slowly taking over PC market share.
                      Well, yes, and no. There have been tons of proof of concept mac viruses, but very few have actually been "released." Until the mac market share gets large enough that it makes as much economic sense to write a virus for them, I wouldn't expect to see many. Also, most macs being regularly updated is further disincentive (I think). But, who knows, organized crime is a weird, scary world.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

I use Buuf for my theme. Here my screens.

Mercury Browser is very good for navigating. Better then Safri imo.
                        TuneIn Radio, perfect for streaming musics.
                        After I use the popular free apps such as Facebook, Twitter, etc..

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post

Thus far I've only installed sbsettings (which I love), something kill all the open apps, and something to get rid of the fucking newstand.
                          I don't really follow the jb world so I can't recommend much. I don't play around with themes and visual tweaks I try cracked apps and probably will use phone to tether.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

I don't think we (in Canada) get screwed on the tethering like you guys do...I send my provider an email and they said tether away...it's all included in my plan. That may just be me though.

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

we def get screwed... we can't turn on personal hot spot without notifying cell provider.. jb gets around this. I "supposedly" have an unlimited data plan with AT&T but I'm sure they monitor usage

Comment

• wonder
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Dane View Post

I always liked multiflow to kill open apps but I dont think is ios 6 friendly
                                so right now I'm using auxo.

other handy apps/tweaks I use are. mapsopener (google maps default),
                                3g unrestrictor, infinifolders, grabberapp (change camera on lockscreen)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎