Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Hahaha you are killing me! I will happily take your offer to improve my skills...;)
    but my jacket will stay like this bc I like it so
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• alex.a
      • Aug 2008

the addict i think that outfit is nice, i wasnt too sure about the hat at first, but after looking a couple of time at the picture it pretty nice with the rest of the outfit!

Comment

• thomcat
        • May 2009

this aint really a waywt, but since its a fit pic, i thought maybe its better to post it here than recent purchases. its the fit pic of the IS cardy-jacket thingy.

as you can see i didnt take the bottom half cos its too slouchy and i dont have legs as long as christian. i wonder if its a alterationist can fix that.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

BBYY, you are consistently sinister. I like it. Is it all Drkshdw?

theaddict, I think the jacket is a bit too tight as well (based on the "X" marks the spot detail where it closes), but it that was deliberate it's all good. I like the shoulder detail, and I think the overall silhouette is interesting. When I saw the photo the first thing I thought of was emaciated model, but then I remember you lift weights regularly. I like the unexepcted/confusing effect.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

the jacket fits well, thomcat. thanks for the pic.

Simple outfit for a simple day: LUC,DRKSHDW,N(N),CDIEM

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• christianef
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence;262500
              [B
              theaddict[/B], I think the jacket is a bit too tight as well (based on the "X" marks the spot detail where it closes), but it that was deliberate it's all good. I like the shoulder detail, and I think the overall silhouette is interesting. When I saw the photo the first thing I thought of was emaciated model, but then I remember you lift weights regularly. I like the unexepcted nfusing effect.
              i think it would look strange even on a 80 pound model. i dont like it way too much hour glass action.

on the slightly other hand. i really like the fit of the luc cardigan, faust. always see them buttoned and really tight. looks good a little more relaxed like you have it.

Comment

• BBYY
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                BBYY, you are consistently sinister. I like it. Is it all Drkshdw?
                Thanks.

Jacket and jeans are drkshdw. Boots and t-shirt : Rick Owens. Damir Doma hoodie.
                Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Thanks, christianef.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Very interesting how the perception of the fit of my jacket is...i looked at the pics again and i still love the fit over most of my other jackets...although i must admit that its not a usual fit...i have this CDG blazer which has a similar supertight fit giving me an "hourglass" silhouette (nice description btw). Somehow it seems i like it that extrem...although its "off"... Main problem i have is that for my skinny build i have worked out "too much" thus i have problems fitting in blazers correctly...

On the other hand i totally agree with ChristianeF, love the relaxed fit of the LUC cardi Faust. I used to own that too and was never sure if it would not look too sloppy like that, but its not. I think i need to recop...

And just to show that i am not anorexic(), here is a pic Flux did on the day of the Darklands party...

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Hour glass shape is maybe rather strange, but one can bear with it.
                      This is a bit more problematic imo, since the line of the sleeve/shoulder junction is broken, as others stated already.

Last edited by Chant; 09-27-2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

already sized up to an S to relax that part Christian, you should have seen the bulb in the XS...Even with an M i had that...as i said, THAT part is always a prob for me...
                        EDIT: and its not CCP...Those fit me perfectly in the shoulder area...always...

Comment

• BBSCCP
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          Hour glass shape is maybe rather strange, but one can bear with it.
                          This is a bit more problematic imo, since the line of the sleeve/shoulder junction is broken, as others stated already.
                          I have the same bbs suit in xl and the shoulder fit is the same. I think it´s intended to be like that + I like it a lot, too :)

Comment

• Liquid
                            • Jul 2009

Last edited by Liquid; 06-20-2011, 07:54 PM.
                            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• premierminister
                              • Jul 2008

I like the look of the bbs suit!

Comment

• move_ment
                                • Feb 2009

I like it SA. I enjoy the severe lines and the slight awkwardness, it makes it what it is, interesting (ie. why people are talking about it). And boris seems to be cutting jackets tighter than anyone else these days so i'm sure you are doing him proud – I even noticed a leather jacket from SS11 with a cut-away arm pit to allow for movement (edit: link)

Also it looks like he did two iterations of this jacket? The first seems like he is trying to communicate a similar idea to how the jacket is sitting on you, only in a different way:

And i'm sure if he was to replay AW10, the jacket below would be sized down at least once:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎