Clear All
  • Acid, Bitter and Sad
    • Mar 2007

I certainly do

Comment

• Eye
      • Jan 2010

guidis, right?

It is certainly an error to post this now, but i took some random pictures while visiting my flat for next year so..

sneaks shot

WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

luc day

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

A, i can see your creativity there^ Nice!
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• purplekicks
            • May 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
            That you're desperate for attention and they way you dress reflects that isn't an attitude, it's an opinion. Also you look like a cookie cutter fashion queen and I hope you stop posting your outfits here.
            It's an opinion that stems from a bitter, judgemental attitude. I certainly expect criticism of what I wear, but some of you are going far beyond that for reasons I cannot understand. I never expect people who have interests so close to my own to be so closeminded and unappreciative of different perspectives.

It's also funny you accuse me of being a cookie cutter fashion queen when the homogeneity in this thread is so overwhelming.
            eat shit and die

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ hahaha. this is the best face-to-palm shot ever.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

What's so absolutely ridiculous about all this is that MERZ posted the "attention seeking" outfit. WTF people?!?! Purplekicks original post was fairly tame and not out of line with what is often posted here. Merz outed him as a supposed flaming queen who has no place in a fashion forum, which led to all this conjecture on his personality and intentions.
                music

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                  • Mar 2009

Sorry Casem, but I found the outfit he posted himself pretty vulgar in the first place. And its feminity wasn't the issue.

It's just generic excentricity. Nothing worse in my book.
                  I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                  I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• purplekicks
                    • May 2008

Most of the designers worshipped in this forum are completely eccentric. How can this even be an issue on a forum about style?
                    eat shit and die

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Well, it looks like a fairly standard punk outfit to me and as a lot of people on here come from a punk background, I don't think that pic would get such a negative reaction by itself.

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                      Sorry Casem, but I found the outfit he posted himself pretty vulgar in the first place. And its feminity wasn't the issue.

It's just generic excentricity. Nothing worse in my book.
                      music

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

Context. The problem was the manner in which the was post was made, "I forgot about this place... tell me what a man would think plus a link to my blog and flickr" Its asking for an argument. Every single other new member with a first post like this would be given the same treatment that Merz provided, then it would soon be followed by "another new member which a first post in the waywt thread..."
                        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• purplekicks
                          • May 2008

I might as well argue with a brick. I have no desire to participate in this forum. Congratulations, you chased the fag out of your po dunk town.
                          eat shit and die

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ Plenty of "fags" here, some more dramatic than you are, but they have conviction in what they are; it comes from their soul. I respect that, even if it differs from what I value.

The problem with you is that you seem to be the run-of-the-mill clown who wants his 15 minutes and the easiest thing is to dress like you do. But guess what, this is not the place to be gawked at. Fuck off to lookbook. But if you think you have something to offer to this forum besides tight pants, high heels and blue hair, stay.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• purplekicks
                              • May 2008

No one would work as hard as I do because they want to listen to shit like this. I don't save up money for months to buy a gorgeous pair boots for any other reason than because I love them. You'd be insane if you thought anything but. Yet you continue to assume you know who I am. Well, fuck off. I dress for myself.
                              eat shit and die

Comment

• fenrost
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

discussion becoming sufu-like.

btw, the french look at their best with the greenery.
                                Last edited by fenrost; 08-08-2010, 08:34 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎