</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

* Fuck, I forgot the Chanel "Stunna shades!" &amp; I need a haircut [:$] *
    </p>

The rest of the gang can model a Resevoir Dogs look; W/ Jil Sanders Or CCP, customs. [73]
    </p>

Review
    </p>

The GTA city is immense; Graphically, textured beautifully by the arstists. The game is fine (Classic GTA.) Definitely not "Perfect," as it is critically acclaimed. Production should of made this a realistic experience ; And strayed from the classic arcade style, in my opinion. For example, they are still doing this stupid, fucking cliche, Super Nintendo... Magic mushroom = health, concept. After you were shot like fifteen times; Eat hot dogs or beauty sleep! Similar, faults plague the game. Now, fashion forum concern... The outfits your character wears are horrible; Couldn't they consult Karl? I thought he was a fashion designer; Not a DJ.... Of a mixtape he wasn't responsible for. San Andreas had better music; IV, is just okay. The story is straight from a Hollywood blockbuster; Kill the boss, more money, more power... Repeat. Revolutionary - Grand Theft Auto III. "Perfected," for the mainstream fans, who do not like to be treated as intelligent individuals - Grand Theft Auto IV. And the servers are down for now, which means no online play. But that should be fixed soon?</p>

I rate it 4/5.
    </p>

Comment

• Classique
      • Apr 2008

Re: Videogames

I've never played Winning 11 Diego; Because, FIFA keeps me busy the whole year! Manager Mode, Be a pro, Challenge Mode, Online.... I have never completed 100 percent; And with all the new features, I don't think I will for FIFA 2009. And honestly, the authenticity of the players because of the licensing, is thrilling to me.
      </p>

But, I might purchase Pro Evolution soccer; I respect, your knowledge on the subject.
      </p>

And back to GTA IV; You don't have to pickup virtual whores... You can just romantically date, the girls.</p>

Seriously. [75]
      </p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="dji"] the Wii is a great console, especially if you are a fan of Nintendo's first party titles.

so far there have only been rumors of a smaller version of the PS3, nothing official as of yet.</P>

splinter cell conviction looks incredible, a pretty big departure from the previous games as you are hiding within crowds of people, instead of just lurking in shadows. the first trailer is available here. ubisoft are only releasing it on xbox 360 and pc.[/quote]</P>

if there will be a smaller version I will instacop. the normal is just ridicilously big, it literally wouldn't fit in our current tv table/stand.</P>

as for Conviction, I havent been hyped about a video/computer game in probably 10 years but this I'm really eager to get</P>
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

If you look at previous playstation consoles, it took 6 years for them to release the PS one and 4 years for them to release the slimline PS2 after the original system was released, so your probably looking at another 2 years at least before a slimline PS3 is available. I think finding a bigger TV stand might be a good option Mike, you'll need the extra room for an Xbox 360 (and its enormous power brick) to play conviction on anyway [66]
          </p>

Comment

• Diego
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Classique"]

</p>

You don't have to pickup virtual whores... You can just romantically date, the girls.</p>

[75]
            </p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh, it will be romantic, just wanted to let you guys know where to find Diego Caffee in the game:</p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>

see you there! </p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

STOKED
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="dji"]

If you look at previous playstation consoles, it took 6 years for them to release the PS one and 4 years for them to release the slimline PS2 after the original system was released, so your probably looking at another 2 years at least before a slimline PS3 is available. I think finding a bigger TV stand might be a good option Mike, you'll need the extra room for an Xbox 360 (and its enormous power brick) to play conviction on anyway [66]
                </P>

[/quote]</P>

haha with the amount Iplay, getting both a PS and an xbox would be pretty crazy, so I'll be playing conviction on the PC. I prefer a mouse with that kind of games anyway.</P>

you're right about the timeline though, guess I will have to make room for the big-ass one :P</P>
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

haha, fair enough. you'll need a pretty beastly rig to run it well though. I barely use my PC for gaming anymore, only games I've played lately has been the Half Life Orange Box. wanted to play Crysis but I think my PC would grind to a halt [86]

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="dji"]haha, fair enough. you'll need a pretty beastly rig to run it well though. I barely use my PC for gaming anymore, only games I've played lately has been the Half Life Orange Box. wanted to play Crysis but I think my PC would grind to a halt [86]
                    [/quote]</p>

Crysis was kind of a weak game regardless - everyone was hyped on the technology but computers just aren't ready for that sort of thing yet and was mostly boring besides.</p>

More on Metal Gear Solid: </p>

The new Metal Gear Solid game will include playable "memory" flashbacks to earlier games - traversing the spectrum from Metal Gear Solid 1 to Snake's appearance in Smash Brothers Brawl to help flesh out the plot, jumping not only time but genre lines, as well. Should be interesting! </p>
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Pinoy
                      • Dec 2006

Coincidentally, I just bought GTA4 and a PS3 this past weekend. I didn't realize what a bad idea it was considering its currently around exam time for me. I've sunk so many hours into this game its not even funny! We all should all hook up via multiplayer sometime and run amuck around liberty city. All clad in CCP, of course :P</p>

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

ah procrastination. even though I managed to stop myself from playing GTA 4 for most of this week, procrastinating online resulted in a 5-10 page report for university turning into a 3 page one. [86]
                        </p>

servo2000: yeah, the gameplay didn't really look like anything more than a generic FPS, but the graphics did look pretty. not enough to make me spend 2-3K on a new PC though. rather stick to console gaming anyway, more relaxing to kick back on the couch and most developers are concentrating more on the console games these days.
                        </p>

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="dji"]haha, fair enough. you'll need a pretty beastly rig to run it well though. I barely use my PC for gaming anymore, only games I've played lately has been the Half Life Orange Box. wanted to play Crysis but I think my PC would grind to a halt [86]
                          [/quote]</P>

yea I have no idea of my PC will handle it, its by no means designed for gaming but it did run Double Agent.</P>

Comment

• Diego
                            • Aug 2007

I haven't played pc games since diablo 1, baldur's gate 1, age of empires II, when I changed to mac it was all over for me, but the new starcraft looks like it will be good if you like strategy games.

Comment

• deuxmille
                              • Nov 2006

I still play the old starcraft... and watch the korean leagues.</p>

gtaIV is pretty fun, I dont have it, but I've played a few hours and it's nice. I dont understand why it got such amazing reviews though, I dont think it's that great. </p>

Comment

• Diego
                                • Aug 2007

Never played gtas, this will be my first. I have seen the starcraft Korean leagues in the voom hd's game channel, have you seen pics for starcraft 2?, here is one:</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: normal; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; "> </span></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px;">
                                </span></p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎