Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmycs
    • Mar 2014

I have had my shares of troubles with misguided shoe sizes that did not fit, even when I bought one or two sizes above my true size. Since I am size 12, finding shoes in Japan is impossible and I have to buy them abroad.

It just does not make any sense to me that these exclusive makers are lax with their sizings, considering how expensive they are. Very frustrating to say the least to be let down when you finally get them to try on.

Comment

• matglenn
      • Jun 2016

Hey everyone,

Rarely do I find myself desiring SLP garments, nor am I very familiar with the products themselves. However LN-CC has a pair that I quite like (for a great price), I believe D10 is the model. Does anyone have experience on how they fit? Mainly worried about the waist. As always any advice is appreciated :)

Comment

• Raviel de Silverlake
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
        Hey everyone,

Rarely do I find myself desiring SLP garments, nor am I very familiar with the products themselves. However LN-CC has a pair that I quite like (for a great price), I believe D10 is the model. Does anyone have experience on how they fit? Mainly worried about the waist. As always any advice is appreciated :)

D10 is mid waist. It depends on how you want it to fit though. I believe sizing one down is the way to go because they stretch quite a lot after multipe wears.

Comment

• peter tran
          • Aug 2016

question about rick owen sizing
          I need a jacket 16.5 shoulder
          18 p2p
          what size should i choose in mollino or stooges jacket

Comment

• thelambofdeth
            • Aug 2016

Anyone familiar with the Rick Owens Mohawk boots? I've never had a pair of RO boots before and I was wondering how they fit. I normally wear a 12 in shoes, 11.5 on boots, so I was wondering if they ran tts, a half or a whole size larger. I found a size 11 and im wondering if theyd fit. Ive heard all across the board. They're from 2011 if that helps.

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by thelambofdeth View Post
              Anyone familiar with the Rick Owens Mohawk boots? I've never had a pair of RO boots before and I was wondering how they fit. I normally wear a 12 in shoes, 11.5 on boots, so I was wondering if they ran tts, a half or a whole size larger. I found a size 11 and im wondering if theyd fit. Ive heard all across the board. They're from 2011 if that helps.
              My default size is 12 US and my reverse mohawk boots are from 2011 (I believe all of them are from Limo) are size 11 (44) too. It was little bit snuggy at first but then it was okay and I don't have any problems wearing them at all.

Comment

• thelambofdeth
                • Aug 2016

Originally posted by newp View Post
                My default size is 12 US and my reverse mohawk boots are from 2011 (I believe all of them are from Limo) are size 11 (44) too. It was little bit snuggy at first but then it was okay and I don't have any problems wearing them at all.
                Thanks a lot man, just what I wanted to hear. That's the boots I'm talking about. I'll give the 11s a try.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by peter tran View Post
                  question about rick owen sizing
                  I need a jacket 16.5 shoulder
                  18 p2p
                  what size should i choose in mollino or stooges jacket
                  Buy this one (not my listing):

Searching for mollino leather jacket? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Outerwear starting at $760 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

That exact one, Crust hammered lamb, you can't buy a "better" Rick leather, only different, and you probably aren't good enough for it anyways. :p

I think you're in gray area in between sizes 46/48 otherwise, depends on your height/weight/bulge.
                  Last edited by DudleyGray; 08-30-2016, 09:58 PM. Reason: Fuck it, bulge it is
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• peter tran
                    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                    Buy this one (not my listing):

Searching for mollino leather jacket? We’ve got Rick Owens Men's Outerwear starting at $760 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Rick Owens today!

That exact one, Crust hammered lamb, you can't buy a "better" Rick leather, only different, and you probably aren't good enough for it anyways. :p

I think you're in gray area in between sizes 46/48 otherwise, depends on your height/weight/bulge.
                    thank a lot dudley
                    :D

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Don't listen to Dudley - Stooges > Mollino
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blackdeath
                        • Apr 2016

has anyone under 6foot tried on the mastadon jumpsuits? they look tricky for anyone of a normal non-model height.

Comment

• peter tran
                          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Don't listen to Dudley - Stooges > Mollino
                          i never have rick jacket
                          My country havent any store or retaile
                          what size of stooge can i fit

Comment

• DudleyGray
                            • Jul 2013

^Check your PM.

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
                            has anyone under 6foot tried on the mastadon jumpsuits? they look tricky for anyone of a normal non-model height.
                            Still have reservations about the logistics of wearing those, but I'd be curious to know this as well. But I'm much further from SoHo than you, so...
                            bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• thelambofdeth
                              • Aug 2016

What about the Rick owens springblade high? Anyone familiar with their fit? If I normally wear a 12/45, are the 11/44 cut big enough to fit?

Comment

• vah
                                • Aug 2016

Do you wear 12/45 in adidas or in Rick? The rickdidas shoes I have and the ones tried on fit more TTS than mainline.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎