Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

well fuck! LN-CC is the worst store EVER! got sent back to the registration like ten times due to different crazy errors like åäö and numbers in the adress field (HEY I LIVE ON A STREET WITH A NUMBER YOU KNOW!) and everytime shit reset to 0 and I had to write everything again.

And upon payment they want a START DATE (?) for my Visa, wtf? Well I god damn hope that the tee will fit!

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

just got an iphone 4. paid full price. eh, it was worth it. goodbye htc tilt. blegh.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

I knew he was good............
        but didnt know he was this good

Stoudemire is unstoppable!
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cmitso412
          • Feb 2010

what a shot at the end.... wish they had an extra .4 seconds....

Originally posted by zamb View Post
          I knew he was good............
          but didnt know he was this good

Stoudemire is unstoppable!

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
            what a shot at the end.... wish they had an extra .4 seconds....
            \
            Yea,
            one of the few instances I absolutely hate instant replay.........
            the Knicks are one interior defender from being a legitimate contender in the East......................
            I only wish they could wait for Carmelo as a free agent in the offseason as I wouldn't want them to trade away the current crop of players...........some good team Chemistry going on here
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

The Greeks showing that people power is still alive and kicking!
              I think all the middle class toffs in london rioting about tuition fee's should take a leaf out of the books of the greek youth.
              This is how you riot

I just wish i could get out there again and take some pictures.
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

in an anti-racism status on Facebook one of the mentions was "Your democracy is Greek"
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Enaml
                  • Apr 2009

Finals week is the most self-destructive period within a semester.
                  How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• cmitso412
                    • Feb 2010

maybe they will kill some more workers this year while rioting for the workers. Or maybe they will avoid banks with their firebombs.....

Zamb, Yea hopefully they can hold off till then, on a side note I saw Spike today all worked up talking to some guys about last nights game.

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                      Is it boring if I buy my girlfriend a iPod mini? Is it better to go for a touch or classic? Or something else? Tips? Panic? Yes!
                      no iPods for gfs...iphone 4, that's another story...macbook pro - yeah. ipad - yeah. ipod - meh.

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

^So you say that the Apple classics are not okay, but the hype and people-go-mad-about stuff is okay? iPad? What the fuck? Seriously. This brainwashing stuff seems to work...

Arcane, buy her an iPod mini classic, if it has to be an iPod.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                          Finals week is the most self-destructive period within a semester.
                          I've always have (think that's the case for most universities in Sweden) an exams right after the holiday break. So you can never sit back and relax completely during the holidays. Cause you know you have an exams ahead of you.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                            no iPods for gfs...iphone 4, that's another story...macbook pro - yeah. ipad - yeah. ipod - meh.
                            eh if he is looking for a music player, why buy a phone or a computer?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

yep the current trend is to include a computer in every product...

To bring balance to the Force, Diesel currently thinks of a leather jacket that actually blocks access of the wearer to the web within a 10km radius.
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• sam_tem
                                • Apr 2007

is anyone else upset about Orszag's move to Citigroup? if not, this guy was able to collate some really good responses from gov't employees that strike at the heart of the problem and show why we all should be.

The different kinds of public "service," and what they show about the Wall Street/Washington revolving door

frankly, i'm sick of it and tired of the rotting out of the core of america. i will never forget that Greenspan was making millions (if not billions) off his partnerships/advisory roles with the investment banks after he helped steer our country into the greatest depression of our time. dude would be in solitary confinement with Manning right now if he had any moral bone left in his body.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎