• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

NEW FOR SALE Guidi 988 Boots Mint 38, Forme, Rick Owens, Veronique, Hussein

Guidi 988 Boots in most expensive CALF leather

Size 38 fits 37-38.5 (as tried using fit models of varying sizes.) For reference, I am an IT 37

Mint condition. I have worn them exactly 2 times.
    Vibramed.

(yes - that's the Hancock building in the background!)
    [/url]

If you are concerned about these boots being too large - use an insole. I also use an insole just to make a pair of shoes fit perfectly, even if they are my size.

If you are concerned that they may be too small, keep in mind that calf leather is the most easily stretched (ask your cobbler.)

My Guidi 987 backzips in calf are in IT 36, for example, but they stretched to a perfect size.

In pristine, mint condition. Comes with Guidi sleeper tote.

Asking: SOLD

Chalayan by Hussein Chalayan Architectural Sleeve Jacket with Belted Waist

The design of this jacket is absolutely spectacular. Strong in its architecture, I felt that I couldn't alter it without ruining its integrity. It's too big for me. Size IT 42. The following are photos I took for the archive. Keep in mind the quality of the secondary line is ace -- it's produced at the same factory as the first in Italy. It ain't no Marc by Marc.

Fabrication: 45% Cotton, 55% LINEN

Check out the construction on the sleeves here:
    [img]1,[/img]
    2, and here 3.

Ask for measurements if you're not sure. It should be fitted.

Condition: New with Tags
    Asking: $425 Shipping and Fees included. $25 supplement for EMS shipping elsewhere.

Hussein Chalayan
    Brand New Skirt from FW 2002 Ambimorphous RARE
    Size 42
    (From the archives)

I recently sourced a second skirt from the Hussein Chalayan AW 2002 collection - one that fits me. The first one I had, I did not wear. It was simply too large so I'm offering it here.

Fits low on the hips and can be adjusted through the use of canvas straps from 32" to 39".

Again, it's brand new and unworn. And yes, I keep seconds of many items. It's a terrible habit.

It is this skirt, from the SZ Garment Archives. It has been stored - I have a lot of clothing.

Asking: SOLD

[/SIZE][/font]
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-22-2013, 08:54 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Veronique Branquinho Layered Jersey Skirt with Asymmetrical Hem and Double Attached Belt NWT

Sadly, Veronique Branquinho's studio closed this past year bringing to an end the career of a true fashion original and icon.

Size F36 = US 0,2, XS, IT 38-40, UK 4-6

This is an awesome wool blend jersey dress that is absurdly comfortable. Can send measurements but for reference, I am 5'4" 100ish lbs. Will definitely fit someone 10 lbs larger than me.

Please PM for measurements - a great dress that can be layered over leggings and flatters many different bodies. It's hard to look bad in this draped piece with asymmetrical skirt.

Retail 425 Euros
    Asking SOLD USD CONUS paypal fees included. $20 shipping supplement outside of US.

This skirt is a fantastic basic.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-22-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Lost & Found by Ria Dunn AW 2010 Pleated Hem Skirt
      NWOT

Labeled size Medium. Still, I have this same skirt in the same size and it's due to an ingenious button system that it can be closed to accommodate a wide range from my XS waist size (24") to a generously sized M (32") waist.

Has a contrasting waistband. If you wear the button as an XS sized skirt, you'll simply have an extra fold in the back of the dress -- it is depicted in the photos below.

I've taken to wearing mostly Lost & Found, Forme, Ann D and Paul Harnden when I have to look somewhat formal at work and still feel comfortable.

Color is black to very dark, steel gray.

Length 27.5"

Retail $600. Asking $275.

Y's Yohji Yamamoto Hooded Toggle Coat SZ 2 NWT
      Toggle Pea Coat with Zipped Hood
      and Sublime Finishing Details

Size 2
      Fits IT 38-40
      FR 36
      US 0-2

More details:
      Double YKK Zipper Closure
      with toggles over the zip
      Wooden Toggles
      Partially Lined in Cupro
      Finished, Taped Seams

Details:
      Curved Sleeves
      Piped
      Gabardine Exterior Piped with Wool
      Lined with Wool
      3 Buttoned Pockets in Interior
      2 of three buttons are large expandable "box" semi-attached pockets that have been used frequently in Yohji's designs.
      2 oval shaped patch pockets on exterior

Styling ideas:

This semi-cropped jacket is adorable and versatile. It can be worn over jeans or skirt and would work for nearly any situation. My favorite aspect of this jacket is the attention to detail that many of the Japanese manufacturers place in their designs. The thoughtfulness of the design, characteristic of Yohji, is always jaw-dropping.

Measurements:

Bust: 18"
      Length: 19 1/4"
      Sleeve: 22 1/2"
      Shoulders: 16"
      Waist: 16"

Fit: for reference, I am 5'4" and 95-97 lbs. I typically wear a Yohji size 1 but prefer a slightly larger size for outer wear. I am selling this piece only because I have another jacket from this collection.

Asking: $725 fees included + $15 Shipping CONUS. $30 shipping supplement elsewhere ---> PRICE DROP $525 --> $450 shipping.
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-19-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Rick Owens Lilies
        'Tunica' Funnel Neck Collar Jersey Dress

Size 42
        Color: DUST
        Fabrication: Angora 20% Wool 20% Nylon 30% Rayon 30%
        Made in Italy
        New with Tags

I picked up a couple of the Rick Owens Lilies 'Tunica' dress for clients - they look great on most body types and can be worn easily in a work environment.

Note that I am wearing my own 'tunica' dress in size 38 in a different color - 'darkshadow.' The color of the dress sold in this listing is 'dust.' For reference, I am 5'4" ~97 lbs and wear 38 in Rick Owens, XS and S in DRKSHDW and 38 in Lilies. This dress runs true to size if not even slightly larger than Rick's usual sizing.

below: I've styled the dress with a DRKSHDW jean jacket.

Extra "styled" image: 1.

Dress sold in this listing is below. Color - 'Dust' - is accurate in the photos. Size 42.

Size 42 available
        Asking: $275 + $10 shipping in the US +$25 shipping outside the US

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Item: HUGE unisex brand-new light grey SS Damir Doma scarf with metal tubes silk/linen (in box)

Fabrication: 47% silk/53% linen blend
          Details: edges are unfinished and it is meant to "evolve" over time. the eventual fraying is important to the concept; each edge is wrapped in the well-known metal tubes.

50" x 50" || 127 cm x 127 cm

retail: $500
          asking: $340 fees inclusive, shipped in us. outside us: $15 supplement

Have in dark, steel gray color.

Pictures upon request.

Men's Veronique Branquinho Spring weight Cotton Sweater
          Collection: SS 2007 Miami Collection

Condition: New with Tags

100% cotton Knit sweater made in Belgium. Lightweight.
          Size EU 48 TTS though it could fit one size up or down depending how you like fit

V-Neck with long sleeves.
          Off-white back, neckline, cuffs & hem; pastel pink, yellow, white stripe front.

Length: 28”
          PtP: 40”
          Shoulders: 17”
          Sleeves:” 28”

Asking: $165 fees inclusive in US. Add $20 shipping supplement if outside the US.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎