Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• deadboy
      • Jul 2013

Can't speak for the black ones, but can confirm the clear ones sure do break into a thousand little pieces rather beautifully when dropped.

Comment

• qazwsx
        • Feb 2012

I have the norlan glass and can attest that they do mellow down the edges of stronger liquor. Not sure the actual function besides visual pleasure of the Rauk though.
        "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
          I have the norlan glass and can attest that they do mellow down the edges of stronger liquor. Not sure the actual function besides visual pleasure of the Rauk though.
          It's the tactility of the crystal. After I got the Rauk I no longer use the glass ones, even though the black one is so pretty. But there is something about the heaviness and the lucidity of the crystal that's highly attractive.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• qazwsx
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            It's the tactility of the crystal. After I got the Rauk I no longer use the glass ones, even though the black one is so pretty. But there is something about the heaviness and the lucidity of the crystal that's highly attractive.
            ahhh, you're really making me want one now.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
              ahhh, you're really making me want one now.
              Sorry!! :-)
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• qazwsx
                • Feb 2012

was also looking for some contemporary furniture and ran into this video about Georg Jensen. The brand seems a bit under the radar. Since it's also got the nordic dna as the icelandic design (or more precisely since there isn't a thread for the long gone silversmith), thought I'd share here.

The pregnant duck pitcher does seem like a lovely item to have at home.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎