• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unujnha
    • Sep 2008

lookin for japan proxy

hey guys lookin for something from japan,
    is there someone still doin proxy? i swear i saw some on this board years ago..
    "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."
  • Law
    • Dec 2013

fromjapan.co.jp do it.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by unujnha View Post
      hey guys lookin for something from japan,
      is there someone still doin proxy? i swear i saw some on this board years ago..
      We have an affiliate service - SutoCorp. Their thread is pinned to the top,of this very forum.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unujnha
        • Sep 2008

awesome

thanks guys
        "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• tonecrush
          • Jul 2013

Used Sutocorp last week can confirm extremely good service and very fast to get your stuff moving with updates at every step. Plus they understand english very well so they take instructions accurately in my experience.
          "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• DollyDagger
            • Oct 2017

Dear all,

Is anybody else having serious problems with SutoCorp, this once great service?

I placed an order one month ago and SutoCorp haven't shipping order yet. All I get is a never ending string of excuses.

I am so sorry to begin my membership here on a negative tangent but I saw above old post by Faust when reading up on old posts, so I thought I'd post an heads up.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

SutoCorp has not been affiliated with SZ for a long time now. Sorry to hear about your trouble!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DollyDagger
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                SutoCorp has not been affiliated with SZ for a long time now. Sorry to hear about your trouble!
                Thanks a lot. I don't know what affiliated means in this case but I was shocked to be stung like that. They used to be great.

Comment

• albertmitchell
                  • Nov 2017

Yes, thanx a lot. Very useful
                  Hello to everybody on this site!

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Is there a proxy service in Japan that is willing to call stores to check availability? Looking for a CDG item that is not available online anywhere but quite possibly at DSM Tokyo or CDG stores. Already checked US and EU stores
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jamesd
                      • Sep 2008

FromJapan used to help me out in this way, and it worked great. But this was a couple years ago.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

They have a "find it for me" thing on their site but they basically gave me a 1000 keyword search results for a cery specific request, so seems more like an automated search. To another request for a non-webstore item they responded that they are unable to purchase. Haven't had much luck with them in the past either unfortunately
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jamesd
                          • Sep 2008

I would always just directly email them with the item codes I was interested in and ask them to call the stores. info@fromjapan.co.jp
                          Might be worth a try if you haven't already.

SharpService, when they were around, was a really good proxy service at hunting down items.

Comment

• mamooon
                            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            Is there a proxy service in Japan that is willing to call stores to check availability? Looking for a CDG item that is not available online anywhere but quite possibly at DSM Tokyo or CDG stores. Already checked US and EU stores
                            Have you also checked rakuten.jp as they have usually a huge range of CDG-products and several trusted online-shops in JP listing their items?

Indeed there are some products really hard to find online and outside of JP, a few years ago i found some totally cute CDG-products at their store in Tokyo i have never seen online before, but me was simply too stupid just to buy it, having too many thoughts about it. Well, when being back in Europe i then started absolutely then wanting these gems and tried to get these things online and there was absolutely no chance finding these.... except: i found one store listing a few of the desired items at rakuten.jp, but using a proxy, paying customs and taxes and shipping costs would have exceeded the limit of what i would have been willing to spend.

Good luck! ;)

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

You could DM StylisticsJapan on IG and ask him. He's said he will do store orders but I'm not sure if that only applies to items that are definitely sold there... :)
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎