• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Church82
    • Jun 2011

Y-Project by Yohan Serfaty

News or photos of the new collection?

Can someone post the photos if they were in possession AW11/12??

Thanks to all
  • the breaks
    • Sep 2007

Searching for "y-project" on Google yields some interesting results
    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• (((o
      • May 2009

Found 2 pics from SS12 if that's the collection you're thinking about.

As for AW11, there's a few pics up at darklands.
      i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• syed
        • Sep 2010

The Antonioli blurb (sorry for the caps!) -

"THE FRENCH DESIGNER, YOHAN SERFATY, STARTED ITS OWN LINE IN 2008, WHERE HE DEVELOPS HIS ESTHETIC, MIXING ALL MATERIALS AND ESPECIALLY, LEATHER, WHICH BECAME THE HEART OF HIS COLLECTIONS. IN 2010, YOHAN LAUNCHED A NEW EXPERIMENT, Y.PROJECT. Y.PROJECT STARTS FROM THE FACT THAT THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND ESPECIALLY MAN FASHIO, IS IN FULL CREATIVE RENEWAL. NEW SHAPES, NEW MATERIALS ENABLE THE CONCEPTION AND THE CREATION OF INNOVATIVE CLOTHES, IN LINE WITH THE METAMORPHOSIS OF THE SENSITIVITY AND BEHAVIOR OF MEN AROUND THE WORLD. Y. PROJECT RESEMBLES TO YOHAN SERFATY'S PERSONALITY AND HUMAN AND ESTHETICS VALUES. INDEED, THIS IS WHERE HE LOOKS FOR HIS INSPIRATION AND NOT FROM TREND PRESENTATIONS AR OTHER CREATORS' VISION.
        HE DESIGNS HIS CLOTHES, NOT AS CONSUMPTION OBJECTS, BUT AS PERENNIAL GOODS TO BE ACQUIRED. SOME CLOTHES ARE LIKE LUXURY OBJECTS, WHILE OTHERS ARE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL CLIENTS AND STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL DNA. EACH COLLECTION IS TIMELESS, WHITH SOME DETAILIS OR THIER CONSTRUCTION EVOLVING OVER TIME, WHILE STAYING FAITHFUL TO THE SAME GENERAL ESTHETICS AND CREATIVE PRINCIPALS."
        "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Also, there is some preorder available on Antonioli and some items are already listed. I am curious on some thoughts on the drop crotch pants. I am a fan of the lower crotch + slim legs but the back pockets look kinda awkward (as a smiley).
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

That leather jacket looks so awesome, with the exception of that rear vent. What a disastrous detail.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

So ... has anybody handled the stuff?
              Layers stocks really many pieces. I must say, I like the suit made of the blazer and the matching drop crotch pants I already mentioned in this thread. Tailoring looks ace Still not sure what to think about these signature pockets though
              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍