X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AVerdantShore
    • Jan 2011

Head to toe at home.

I will try to set up another image hosting site so I can display them more properly. For the time being, these are many of the things I've made at home over the past year. Tees, jackets, oxidized silver jewelry, handmade shoes, pants--pagination interrupts the flow of the tumblr, but I will try to work that out shortly.

Follow @thisquiettread and get more of the good stuff by joining Tumblr today. Dive in!

A little hard without proper studio space in NYC, but it's always fun to wear your own things.
  • keen
    • Sep 2010

Very nice would love to see fit pics of the pieces. Also, what kind of machine do you use to make your garments?

Comment

• ACM
      • Jan 2011

I really like some of the shoes. I am slightly bored by the silhouettes and some of the fabrics, but I see a lot of awesome potential here

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

nice looking work, better pics wouldn't hurt though
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• alyen
          • Oct 2015

Better photos would add a lot to your already well defined style! Good job.

Comment

• resolvedmend
            • Jul 2023

Some of the footwear is fantastic. The cuts and some of the materials are becoming old, but there's great promise here.
            dordle

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎