X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahn
    • Jul 2012

Alicia Hannah Naomi - Contemporary Jewellery

I feel uncomfortable posting flagrant self promotion in this thread, especially since I'm only an emerging designer.

However I've had a tremendous amount of support from the SZ community so far and the honour of crafting some very special works for members here, so I wanted to extend a warm invitation to the community to visit my upcoming showroom in Paris.

Mods, if there is a more appropriate section of the forum to post in please feel free to move it!

It would be wonderful to connect with you all in person.
    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

We are all happy to support!

For those of you who don't know, a selection of Alicia's jewelry is available on our little e-commerce website. All made to order.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

very happy to hear this Alicia, I feel that having a showroom in Paris will be great for getting your name out to the wider community and raising interest in your excellent work.

Comment

• ahn
        • Jul 2012

Warm appreciation to you both!

I also have some new works I am debuting so it is a good chance to see these new pieces before they are published online

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
          • Aug 2011

Congratulations, Alicia! Wishing I could see your new pieces in person.

Comment

• ahn
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
            Congratulations, Alicia! Wishing I could see your new pieces in person.
            Thank you Mia! I hope for that too

Comment

• Aska
              • Feb 2013

Congrats AHN! Beautiful campaign images, is it Jesse Draxler? Would love to see your work in person. Best of luck in Paris!

Comment

• ahn
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Aska View Post
                Congrats AHN! Beautiful campaign images, is it Jesse Draxler? Would love to see your work in person. Best of luck in Paris!
                Thank you so much. I was delighted to have the opportunity to work with Jesse - he is such a talented, intelligent and humble artist. His work inspired a lot of my collection - so I was really careful not to be too specific with instruction for the collaboration, as I wanted to have him express his natural response to my work the same way I had with his. The outcome was (in my bias opinion) extremely successful.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎