Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Bottega Veneta Vintage "Marco Polo" Secretary wallet/Agenda $45 shipped in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rach2jlc
    • Sep 2006

F/S Bottega Veneta Vintage "Marco Polo" Secretary wallet/Agenda $45 shipped in USA

I thought I'd put something in the sales forum just to get us started. And, what better to christen it than something from BV. This is a Marco Polo wallet/agenda from Bottega Veneta. Bought new from the BV store in NYC in 1989. It's been used very infrequently and is in EXCELLENT shape, as evident from the photos. I'd like $45 shipped within the USA; shipping slightly higher outside the USA> Payment preferred via paypal, but email me and we can talk about it if interested. The Marco Polo line is still being produced in luggage and briefcases, but the small leather goods have been discontinued. So, you won't have to worry about every 3rd person having the same wallet.

Size is about 4.5 inches X 7 inches; slim, soft and perfect for a jacket pocket with numerous slots for bills/cards/etc. Of course, authenticity is GUARANTEED (please see my 100% positive ebay feedback; my id on ebay is also rach2jlc). PM or email if interested! THANKS!

• rach2jlc
    • Sep 2006

Re: F/S Bottega Veneta Vintage "Marco Polo" Secretary wallet/Agenda $45 shipped in USA

One more pic of the inside:

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎