X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

/\ the jacket is about three years old, and the denim and leather has indeed "aged" nicely, I like it better now than when i had just made them which was the same season i did them for the womenswear</P>

the blog is aready started, even though i havent posted anything as yet, </P>

I am currently working on the first post,.. which will be about denim , the entire month of july will be about denim....... I willmake an official announcement when there is something for you all to see......</P>
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Tiger
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

amazing jacket, zamb!<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>just saw The Transformers also. brought back childhood memories...</DIV><DIV>one thing was missing though.. the coolest decepticon: Soundwave hehehe</DIV><DIV>i, too, know how u feel when u get to see your work on a big screen.</DIV><DIV>did a gig for a japanese film last year called '46 okunen no koi' ("4.6 billion years of love")</DIV><DIV>involved in designing and creating the prisoner suits... felt proud indeed.</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV>

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

today:</P>

martin margiela
        lowrey shorts
        jil sander
        ann demeulemeester bag</P>

</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kallun
          • Dec 2006

<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;">Carin Wester</SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;"><BR style=""></SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;">Spencer Hart</SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;"><BR style=""></SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;">Helmut Lang</SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;"><BR style=""></SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;">Neil Barrett (?moss green? suede)</SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;"><BR style=""></SPAN><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Lucida Grande; font-size: 14.4px; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 24px;">Grand Seiko (vintage)</SPAN></DIV>

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Very nice, mike. I like it that you don't try too hard - everything looks simple and relaxed. [Y]
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Very nice, mike. I like it that you don't try too hard - everything looks simple and relaxed. [Y]
              [/quote]</P>

Agreed,</P>

but it seems that it comes to him naturally, which is a good thing,</P>

Maybe someone else trying to pull of the same look wouldnt seem so simple and relaxed.........</P>

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

thanks guys, apreciate your comments [B]</P>
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• AAAAAAA
                  • Mar 2007

<DIV>"The Overnighter"</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Pour</DIV><DIV>vintage</DIV><DIV>Lad</DIV><DIV>b Store</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Listening to:</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV>

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

thats a very solid look, everything goes well together. shoes look very good!</P>

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Today,</P>

</P>

Blue "Raw" Denim Jacket - Helmut Lang</P>

Blue Customized Denim Pant - DRKSHDW / Zam Barrett</P>

Biege and Red All-over embroidered shirt - Zam Barrett</P>

Biege and Red leather Sneaker - MuiMiu</P>

Tan Leather Belt - Zam Barrett</P>

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

Zam, it is so cool to see *zam barrett" pieces in action! And you style yourself really well, i must say. [51] The collar and sleeves of the jacket look great there....
                        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

[quote user="laika"]Zam, it is so cool to see *zam barrett" pieces in action! And you style yourself really well, i must say. [51] The collar and sleeves of the jacket look great there....
                          [/quote]</P>

thanks Girl..........</P>

a lot of them are really old though, i am going to use the next few weeks to make some new and really interesting stuff for myself, I am really tempted to do a menswear line, eve if its a capsule collection. I just might.........I just might.</P>
                          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Also, you dont own anything Zam Barrett in your closet, you should.hhmmm,</P>

i will have to arrange something for you</P>

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Looking dandy, Zam. I like the shirt.</p>

Yesterday, on the boardwalk.</p>

Mrs. Faust;</p>

Black silk belted biker jacket - Yohji Yamamoto</p>

Black bondage l/s cotton top - Hussein Chalayan</p>

Black zippered skirt - Ivan Grundhal</p>

Black tights</p>

Black leather sandals - Ann Demeulemeester</p>

</p>

Me:</p>

Black sleeveless heavy knit cotton zippered cardigan - Margiela</p>

White button up with double seams on sleeves - Margiela</p>

White painted white and cracked leather double belt - Ann Demeulemeester</p>

Raw denim jeans - Dior</p>

Grey laceup boots - Officine Creative</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Excellent stuff Faust, looks like a nice family outting! I'm loving the Yohji jacket and the Ann D. belt looks great.
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Awwh Faust, </P>

seems you had a wonderful day with the family, yesterday,</P>

I stayed home all day sewing three pairs of pants for a Client (no wonder Cristobal Balenciaga when he retired and closed his house in '68 said, "ive lived a Dogs life")</P>

I was about to "Cuss" you out a bit too[:D], </P>

for the immense wardrobe you have, i wonder why you are reluctant to post here more often, for me its not about showing off designer duds, (except for my own brand everyone here probably own more big ticket designer items than i do.) but its really inspiring for me as a designer to come here an see how individuals take various designer items and appropriate it to thier own taste..... and express thier own original style (which you have done really well in your pic, really nice to see the little one too)</P>

i see you are wearing the Ann D double belt, when you get a chance can you post a pic of it? Please...........?</P>

Mrs Faust look really great, she is wearing my favorite Silhouette for skirts (see my previous womens collections)</P>

And speaking of Chalayan, </P>

I am a little pissed, at Century they had a couple of pieces by him that ive been eyeing, I went there on tuesday and instead of marking the items down further, they have relisted them as "new arrival" Fall merchandise!!!!</P>

Im still gonna get them though, there is also a black neil Barrett (relative?) pant in size 36 (Oh to be able to do your own alterations!!!!![:P])there on sale that im gonna get if it isnt gone tomorrow</P>

other than than, July will be a month of making a ton of Stuff for Myself............</P>

Talk soon</P>

Zamb</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎