• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Mike, you know we have different style, but what I appreciate about yours is how easily you dispel the "goth ninja" myth while still wearing these brands [Y]
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

the luc knit is so nice. </p>

irrlicht, the dior suit looks fantastic.</p>
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Mike, you know we have different style, but what I appreciate about yours is how easily you dispel the "goth ninja" myth while still wearing these brands [Y]
        [/quote]</P>

thanks Faust, appreciate it. while I'm a big fan of that whole style, I don't see myself fully in that aesthetic but rather combining different things. but nevertheless I'm definately influenced by that as well.</P>
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Faust,</P>

did you cut (cropped) the jeans yourself or you bought them like that? also i am still agonizing over missing than darn tee on yoox!!!!!!</P>

DDohnggo,</P>

Nice look, but you didnt bother to list what the items were</P>

Mike, Im loving the sleeves/ shoulder detailingon that knit!!!!!!!!!</P>

Today</P>

</P>

Biege cotton Double vent Blazer- Zam Barrett</P>

Stripe Oxford Cotton shirt- P.E. By Patrick Robinson</P>

Blue Overlock Denim Jeans - Zam Barrett</P>

Off white leather loafers - "Near to Name Brand"</P>

</P>

Made these bad Boys this morning ("Overlock" tee) will be wearing them tomorrow</P>
            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• baizilla
              • Sep 2006

sbw, faust, irrlicht, mike, ddhonggo - looking really nice! <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>today</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>extra long gauzy scarf - Attachment</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>destroyed tank, assymmetrical mesh shirt, oversized virgin wool/ramie vest - Ann Demeulemeeester</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>silk/cotton slim fit pants - Rick Owens</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>wool/silk socks - Lanvin</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>laceless vintage shoes</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV>

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Very nice, Baizilla. I like how it all flows on you.</p>

Zamb, I just took a pair of scissors to the Levis. :-) [Y] I've never done cropped pants before, but I like the Officine Creative boots so much that they are worth showing off a bit. I like the look overall, although this particular pictures makes my legs look a little disproportionate.</p>

That overlock tee is COOL! I want!</p>
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

very nice baizilla! i think in a previous picture you had posted before you were wearing all black. are most of your black garments the same tone/texture or do you mix and match? this was discussed before on another forum, i think, but i tend to not have too many black garments that match exactly in tone so i'm not always 100% sure if it works or not. </p>

do most people try and make their blacks or colors in general match in tone and texture?</p>

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Zamb, I just took a pair of scissors to the Levis. :-) [Y] I've never done cropped pants before, but I like the Officine Creative boots so much that they are worth showing off a bit. I like the look overall, although this particular pictures makes my legs look a little disproportionate.</p>

[/quote]</p>

We used to wear those cropped pant in Jamaica (back in my rude boy days) I want to try it now but I'm Afraid, I am so rigid in my style that for some reason everything looks the same that i wear....... and whatever doesn't, usually end up being unworn and given away.......</p>

the shirt is really easy, I a wearing mine right now!!!!!!!
                    i can make one for you, it took me about an hour to cut and sew, along with taking the pics, </p>

Hmmm......... Maybe i need to start selling them (among other menswear items) ........ we'll see</p>

BTW, aren't we supposed to have an appointment?......., you better do it now before i get busy again.......</p>

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]</p>

We used to wear those cropped pant in Jamaica (back in my rudeboy days) I want to try it now but I'm Afraid, I am so rigid in my style that for some reason everything looks the same that i wear....... and whatever doesn't, usually end up being unworn and given away.......</p>

i can make one for you, it took me about an hour to cut and sew, along with taking the pics, </p>

Hmmm......... Maybe i need to start selling them (among other menswear items?) ........ we'll see</p>

BTW, aren't we supposed to have an appointment?......., you better do it now before i get busy again.......</p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

casual summer: yohji sheer henley, uniqlo t-shirt, LUC cotton pants, ccp boots
                        </p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]</p>

We used to wear those cropped pant in Jamaica (back in my rudeboy days) I want to try it now but I'm Afraid, I am so rigid in my style that for some reason everything looks the same that i wear....... and whatever doesn't, usually end up being unworn and given away.......</p>

Hmmm......... Maybe i need to start selling them (among other menswear items?) ........ we'll see</p>

[/quote]</p>

Give me a little time, please. I have to move my friends this weekend, and my parents the next. I'll come down soon, promise!</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">[quote user="ddohnggo"] <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

<SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">very nice baizilla! i think in a previous picture you had posted before you were wearing all black. are most of your black garments the same tone/texture or do you mix and match? this was discussed before on another forum, i think, but i tend to not have too many black garments that match exactly in tone so i'm not always 100% sure if it works or not. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

<SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">do most people try and make their blacks or colors in general match in tone and texture?<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">[/quote]<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                            <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">I try to make my blacks contrast as I?m not a ninja hiding in the dark. This can often seems off though so the final choice lies in your mirror. I also add greys to the mix used as transitional colours between the blacks (say two blacks are a different shade I?d separate them by wearing black jeans and jacket with a grey tee). My take on it is often to have the darker colours on top (jacket) and bottom (shoes) with lighter colours in-between (grayish black jeans and a white tee).</SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-US style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US">[quote user="ddohnggo"] <o:p></o:p></span></p>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US">very nice baizilla! i think in a previous picture you had posted before you were wearing all black. are most of your black garments the same tone/texture or do you mix and match? this was discussed before on another forum, i think, but i tend to not have too many black garments that match exactly in tone so i'm not always 100% sure if it works or not. <o:p></o:p></span></p>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US">do most people try and make their blacks or colors in general match in tone and texture?<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;">[/quote]<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-US">I try to make my blacks contrast as I?m not a ninja hiding in the dark. This can often seems off though so the final choice lies in your mirror. I also add greys to the mix used as transitional colours between the blacks (say two blacks are a different shade I?d separate them by wearing black jeans and jacket with a grey tee). My take on it is often to have the darker colours on top (jacket) and bottom (shoes) with lighter colours in-between (grayish black jeans and a white tee).</span><span style="" lang="EN-US"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                              <p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]</p>

Yea, it's really hard to do all black without looking silly, as they rarely match in tone and texture. I think you just have to see on case by case basis. I do like a lighter black top and darker black bottom.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkanimal
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

do most people try and make their blacks or colors in general match in tone and texture?</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's so hard to achieve this. There are some blacks that tend to appear greenish, some a bit faded. In my case I try to make everything match in tone...which only happens not so often. But if I do, there is a certain elegance in seeing it one solid color from head to toe. Texture is a different story and much trickier, that's why I have a leather bag and a canvas one so I don't end up with an overload of one texture.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎