• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="Casius"]Park.co.at<div> You can give em a call or email them; Ask for Helmut and he'll help you out with everything you need. It's a great store!</div>

[/quote]</p>

Laika, they might have the Raf Simons arm-warmers, too! Cas, the link is not working for me though.
    </p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Casius"]Park.co.at<DIV> You can give em a call or email them; Ask for Helmut and he'll help you out with everything you need. It's a great store!</DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Laika, they might have the Raf Simons arm-warmers, too! Cas, the link is not working for me though.
      </P>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Really, weird. Try it with www. </DIV><DIV>www.park.co.at</DIV>
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Casius"]Park.co.at<div> You can give em a call or email them; Ask for Helmut and he'll help you out with everything you need. It's a great store!</div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>Really, weird. Try it with www. </div><div>www.park.co.at</div>

[/quote]</p>

Danke!</p>
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

<SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="border-spacing: 2px 2px; font-family: Courier;">Bitte schon!</SPAN><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="border-spacing: 2px 2px; font-family: Courier;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="border-spacing: 2px 2px; font-family: Courier;">Oops..haha.</SPAN></DIV>

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Was ist das?</P>

Spinnst du?!</P>
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I don't think I'm crazy....lol. [74]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

just checkin [74]</P>

hooray for Deutsche!</P>
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Yea, I need to bone up on my Deutsche. I really wish I spent more time learning a second language when I was young and impressionable.

Comment

• tony
                    • Sep 2007

you just speak english? i bet you´re an american [^o)]

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Umm, yup. [72] That I am.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Umm, yup. [72] That I am.[/quote]</p>

[74] Oh, no - an American!
                        </p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tony
                          • Sep 2007

Well, all these Americans with there "language ignorance" brrr.. it´s like going to France and trying to speak English :D</p>

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

^Enough with the stereotypes please...making snide comments to one of our best members is no way to endear yourself to this forum. [^o)]</p>

</p>

</p>
                            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="tony"]

Well, all these Americans with there "language ignorance" brrr.. it´s like going to France and trying to speak English :D</p>

[/quote]</p>

I speak English when I go to France. Voila! Besides, plenty of Europeans don't speak any language other then their own. In addition, English is an esperanto of our global community, so it's rather unfair to demand the English speakers to learn other languages, when most Europeans learn English de facto. See if Canal+, and not CNN/BBC broadcasted to the entire world, and the French film/music industry had the grip of Hollywood/RIAA, it would be a different story, wouldn't you think so?
                              </p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Haha, wow did this snowball. What did we start Faust? [:O] <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Laika- Thank you! [51]</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>And it's not that I haven't tried learning other languages, I've just never had the proper teaching. When you're a kid, it's not exactly forced on you to learn another language like other places. Maybe this will change in coming years.....</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>...Shoot, my boss was just telling me that is kid is 10 and learning Mandarin! So cool.</DIV>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎