Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

I thought my pants were 4 but actually they were 3</P>

but yeaI think I've seen a 4 somewherebut it probably depends on items</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• pbt
      • Jan 2007

Hey Albert,<DIV>How much to the Uniqulo raw denim stretch out if at all? Just picked up a pair which fit snug, much like APC's fit me before they stretch out to the right size. Trying to determine if I should hang on to them or size up.</DIV><DIV> </DIV>

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
        • Aug 2007

uparmour, what size r those ann trousers? -- i tried a S and they were (no suprise) gigantic but those fit really nice. </P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="pbt"]Hey Albert,
          <DIV>How much to the Uniqulo raw denim stretch out if at all? Just picked up a pair which fit snug, much like APC's fit me before they stretch out to the right size. Trying to determine if I should hang on to them or size up.</DIV>
          <DIV>[/quote]</DIV>
          <DIV></DIV>
          <DIV>he can probably answer better regarding the uniqlo denim, but I have never come across a pair of jeans that wouldn't stretch at all, most stretch quite a bit especially if raw. so I would definately stick with the snug size unless they're so small you cant close them at all.</DIV>
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• pbt
            • Jan 2007

Mike, thanks for that advice. They didn't cost me much so I'm thinking I'll risk it andtry to wear them in.

Comment

• uparmoured
              • Sep 2007

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

<p mce_keep="true">uparmour, what size r those ann trousers? -- i tried a S and they were (no suprise) gigantic but those fit really nice.[/quote]</p><p mce_keep="true">Yes the cut in the legs are fairly loose... I had the legs tapered in... The material on those pants are out of control!
              </p>
              FS: M.A+
              FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

IMPENDING

</p>

CCPCCPCCPCCPCDIEM
                </p>
                FS: M.A+
                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="pbt"]Mike, thanks for that advice. They didn't cost me much so I'm thinking I'll risk it andtry to wear them in.[/quote]</P>
                  <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Hi Paul! Glad you got yourself a pair of those bad boys. They're the jeans I live in!</P>

I got the pair that fit me a tad snug off the rack and they break in wonderfully. I think you're going the right route with what you're doing now :)</P>
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Uparmoured, I'm not sure what your taste for sleeve/pant leg is, but I think you should shorten both. I like bunching in jeans/leather jackets, but I don't think it works on a suit. Just my opinion [51]
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

yeah, the suit needs some alterations. maybe the suit is a bit stiff which is causing the creasing? regardless, you can already tell that it's going to fit really well after a few minor adjustments. btw, is the suit composed of the "trans-seasonal" fabric?
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

got to agree with the comments on the fit of the suit. I mean this only constructively, but it must have cost a fair amount and it really needs to look better than it does to justify that. Jacket sleeves are the main issue I think. Poell jackets are made to fit longer than is "proper" but that one still looks too long because of the bunching.

Comment

• Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="Faust"]Uparmoured, I'm not sure what your taste for sleeve/pant leg is, but I think you should shorten both. I like bunching in jeans/leather jackets, but I don't think it works on a suit. Just my opinion [51]
                          [/quote]</p>

Maybe a question for a different thread, but does anyone have experience shortening CCP jacket sleeves? Both the cuff and the shoulder have fairly detailed tailoring. I think I'd be scared to have someone else muck with it.</p>

- Adam</p>

</p>

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

I'd also like to know this, since I'd like to have mine moved up a bit. I'd need to know that it was do-able well, and also that the tailor was top notch

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]I'd also like to know this, since I'd like to have mine moved up a bit. I'd need to know that it was do-able well, and also that the tailor was top notch[/quote]</p>

I don't see a problem for a good tailor. There is one double button, that is removable, like cuff links - that's about it. Zam is doing something similar for me.</p>
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                                • Sep 2006

You should be able to pull it up from the shoulder, any good tailor can do this (costs $50-80 usually)... Definitely needs to be done on any suit or sport coat. Is that CCP jacket a really stiff material or canvassed? It hangs oddly when unbuttoned.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎