X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khiev
    • Nov 2006

Re: waywt

rick owens black t, charcoal john varvatos hoodie, comme des garcons belt with side chain, dior blue waxed jeans, tucked into black/gray carpe diem boots, all covered by big black cerruti parka

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

Where is everybody?</p>

It&#39;s like spring is back:</p>

-Cloak coal selvedge jeans, lavender button up</p>

-Dior jacket and shoes
      </p>

</p>

</p>
      music

Comment

• minomni
        • Oct 2006

really like how the cape seems to hover over the slim silhouette baizilla, well done.
        </p>

i'm wearing the same pants as case today, in steel - and the cloak hoodie.
        Last edited by minomni; 12-16-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Casem: how do those cloak selfedge look after some wear and a few washes? Cloak pants look pretty good new but I have no idea how they age</p>

Minomni: Love the earth tones, very cool</p>
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• nairb49
            • Dec 2006

very nice minomi</p>

close call to one of the worst days i&#39;ve ever had, and for the occasion- Idiom dot jacket, spruce black hoody, AA white tee, samurai s5000vx, vans wtaps chukkas. </p>

</p>

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Nice look Minomni, I like the grey version on you. I would&#39;ve gotten light grey but I have a pair of light grey cloak pants from last spring, different material but similar color.<div>The charcoal ones are a bit lighter then in my pic and has the same striping you can see in minomi&#39;s.<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder" /></div><div>Fuuma, I don&#39;t know, haven&#39;t washed them yet. They are very soft though as if they&#39;ve been through the wash a number of times already, so I imagine they won&#39;t change much. I would&#39;nt mind if they shrink a tiny bit, Cloaks sz. 32 is always just a hair loose on the waist, but they don&#39;t make 31 and there&#39;s no way I can squeeze into their 30.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder" /></div><div>Minomni what size do you wear?</div></div>
              music

Comment

• minomni
                • Oct 2006

thanks fuuma, nairb and case. i was debating between the coal and the steel.. didn&#39;t have the luxury of looking at them in person and just left the decision up to my friend who was kind enough to pick them up for me when the sale hit. i&#39;m happy with them - the cotton is indeed very soft and the herringbone pattern is pretty subtle. it seems like they would hold up well over time.
                </p>

case: i wear a 32 in cloak - the selvedge jeans fit noticably slimmer than the greaser jeans from this season - did you experience the same?
                </p>

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Yea I agree, the selvedge jeans are fine on the waist but I think I&#39;m going to have to have the waist on the greaser&#39;s taken in (unless they shrink). It&#39;s weird, because the greaser&#39;s have a smaller hem openining but the selvedge feels tighter in the thighs, so I guess the greaser&#39;s must taper a bit.
                  music

Comment

• minomni
                    • Oct 2006

i like the higher waist on the back of the selvedge jeans with the slit at the center. it allows for a lower/slouched look if desired. i just compared the leg/hem openings, they are identical on both pairs - perhaps the coal version has a slightly different cut?

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Yea, I like the back too. I&#39;m just crazy, I checked and the hem is the same, for some reason when I eyeballed it when I first got them they looked wider then the greaser pants.
                      music

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

Sporting the new coat, Jil Sander Coat, cheap sweater and shirt, dior jeans and boots.
                        </p>

</p>
                        music

Comment

• mike
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user=&quot;minomni&quot;]

i&#39;m wearing the same pants as case today, in steel - and the cloak hoodie.
                          </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I really love those jeans. If I recall correctly, they have a purple selvage? Too bad they were around $400... </p>

Case, are those 21cm? How do the slightly baggier jeans look with the boots?</p>

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

case, the jacket looks actually better in that pic then the other one, nice!
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks, yea this pic is more accurate and my hands aren&#39;t in my pockets.<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder" /></div><div>Yep the jeans are 21cm, they were my first pair and it&#39;s funny, I used to think they were skinny but now that I have a few 19cm, not so much. They work ok with the boots because they have more of a rounded toe, not too pointy so it doesn&#39;t get lost in the wider hem. I wish I had these in 19cm aswell, it&#39;s my favorite wash ever (overdye from F/W 05).</div>
                              music

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I agree, thats definately one of the best washes. so far I only have bruts but I&#39;m thinking about washed once since they&#39;re the best fitting jeans for me.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎