Clear All
  • theRenaissance
    • Jan 2007

Re: waywt

</p>

</p>

Zara photographic tee
    Dior Homme black wax denim
    Converse white leather chucks (not pictured)
    </p>

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

That perspective makes the fading look like the wax is chipping off or something....? </p>

Would be interested in pics from a head-on angle just to see whats going on there.</p>

Comment

• khiev
        • Nov 2006

where is everyone?! Hoping to see more pics here soon from all members of the forum! Albert, I'd love to see those new ccp pants on you.</p>

</p>

</p>

Today:</p>

purple label biker jacket</p>

cartier santos necklace</p>

rick owens t (and yes I do have a couple of the same one, so I do replace it! [:D])</p>

l'maltieri sweater (a diff one, this is made of wool/cashmere on the body, wool on the arms, love the high armholes, l'maltieri are by far the best fitting sweaters I have)
        </p>

cdg belt</p>

dh bleu clair</p>

berluti piercing in black/blue</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• theRenaissance
          • Jan 2007

khiev: What size are those bleu clair?
          </p>

Comment

• khiev
            • Nov 2006

they are size 28, but like all dh jeans they've stretched considerably from the waist.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

khiev-Love every thing you've posted so far, excellent outfits.
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Hey Khiev!</p>

Sick looks man. Those Berluti's that you have are amazing. I've never really given them a second look but the way they work the leather is astounding!</p>

I'll definitely be wearing the CCP pants when they arrive (still en-route from Japan as of right now)! Probably pair them with a simple white tee/button up or my LMaltieri long sleeved shirt. Something pure and clean. Also waiting on the Julius pieces too which I'm really excited to throw on!</p>

</p>

Keep up the good work!</p>

(nothing really worth mentioning today...DH black chucks, Slab painted jeans, threadless tee with a squirrel mugging another one for his acorn)</p>
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

those berlutis are awesome.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

I have completely lost track of who posts what in this thread, but everyone is looking very good. </p>

Especially love the sailor pants and casem's cloak jacket. </p>

</p>

Twisted cardigan worn off the shoulder--Y's Yohji Yamamoto
                    </p>

Reconstructed army skirt--Junya Watanabe</p>

White "What remains" tee--Ann Demeulemeester</p>

Grey wool textured tights--Falke</p>

Flat black boots--some Italian brand</p>

</p>
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

you look lovely, laika [Y]
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• minja
                        • Dec 2006

khiev -- I love the way the outfit looks, but somehow, knowing every piece you're wearing has a 4-digit price tag (or close to it) sort of ruins it. Put on a $2 Hanes white t-shirt sometime.. [:P]

Comment

• khiev
                          • Nov 2006

I see what you mean, and trust me, I've tried it many ways to combine stuff (price wise) but it simply doesnt work for me. I think choosing what I want to wear shouldnt be about what price tags were attached to those items but rather about your personal feeling towards that piece of garment. I've tried a bunch of basics, white v-necks from aa, jockey, etc. but they would always dethread either at the sleeves or at the hem. In addition, those relatively cheap basics did not tend to age beautifully. All of them showed signs of pilling within the first few mths. Subsequently I went back to looking for really well made basics, and I've found that my rick owens, dries van noten, and even guccis fit the bill so much better in terms of quality, fit, and longevity. So like I said, I would rather have a cheaper item but my dries van notens and rick owens have held up superbly thus far.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="minja"]khiev -- I love the way the outfit looks, but somehow, knowing every piece you're wearing has a 4-digit price tag (or close to it) sort of ruins it. Put on a $2 Hanes white t-shirt sometime.. [:P]
                            [/quote]</p>

</p>

hahaha! I don't know about anyone else on here... but doesn't matter what I'm wearing on the outside, my boxers/ boxer briefs are Gap all the way.</p>

</p>

</p>
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
                              • Nov 2006

....and no, I will never wear white shoes or sneakers just because... it's simply not me... I paid way too much attention to the artisanal aspect of shoemakers, I guess I'm just a romantic that way... I just love knowing all the labor and vision that went into making the shoes what they are.

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

Thank you, Faust. I wish you could see the knit better, because it's so much better than it appears in the picture.</p>

khiev, you look great, and I absolutely empathize with what you are saying. The mix and match approach is great and all, but it's become positively trendy and is certainly not a requirement for style, imo. I like to hold onto things for years, and I hate the idea of disposable clothes. In my experience, there are very few cheap things that stand the test of time.
                                </p>
                                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎