X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Bless long hooded coat<DIV>LUC lazer cut white tee</DIV><DIV>CCP low crotch pants</DIV><DIV>Raf Simons chelsea boots</DIV><DIV>Bless leather chain bag. </DIV>

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

I think all of us montrealers should pitch in to get deuxmille a camera ;)</p>

Buckwheat-the toe is slightly curved upwards, yes. I'm thinking of putting a rubber heel patch on the bottom, I've never really liked that hard heel sound when walking around. </p>

Kucejoe-Its sadly true. But I suppose we live in an area where fashion is dictated by the Toronto-Montreal VIA train crew (sorry, just bitter, had to take the train back yesterday night with them)</p>

Laika-the members of SZ should all pitch in to get YOU a camera heheheh.</p>

Fuuma and Chris, both very nice, so different. embrace the zeitgeist!
      </p>

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

</P>

Trench: Cloak
        Scarf: Joseph Abboud
        Hoodie: AA
        Jeans: Jomons
        Shoes: Converse
        Ring: S2A</P>
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

I really like your last few posts Fuuma, and nice work with the scissors Chris! It's been awhile since I posted, this is from a few days ago, same old same old for me, waiting for it to warm up to bust out some new outifts...</p>

</p>

cloak pants and shirt, ann d. jacket, helmut lang boots</p>
          music

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Here's a pic of me Saturday:</p>

</p>

Too bad you can hardly see the pants, I'm wearing my INSANE helmut lang pants, with lacing up the inside leg, nylon crosshatching up the sides, a hose coming out the front etc......</p>
            music

Comment

• hanajibu
              • Jan 2007

<DIV></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Viridi-Anne knit</DIV><DIV>Drkshdw trouser</DIV><DIV>Guidi boots</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>typical day at the office. </DIV><DIV>Chris: LOVE the ensemble, and the self-made T is far more effective than the Pleasure Principle stuff I've seen...at first glance I thought it was one shirt, just realized you layered it over the gray one...</DIV>

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Hanajibu- Great outfit. The pants fit you great and I just love those boots. Do you happen to have a shot from the front? Would love to see more detail on the Viridi-Anne knit.
                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• nairb49
                  • Dec 2006

out to the winebar:

costume national one button
                  costume national blue/white stripe shirt
                  luc pants
                  cp shoes

the jacket is a wool/rayon/nylon blend, gives it a wrinkly kind of feel, to go with the linen pants.

Comment

• hanajibu
                    • Jan 2007

Casius:<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>You'll have to bear with me, it's tough to capture the details in artificial light. I had to jam up the brightness/contrast. Basically, it's two sheer black knits sewn together at the bottom, so they line up slightly off-center at the neck. It fits slim but a bit flowing-ly, not body-skimming like Rick Owens knits, for example. There's an interesting seam running up the sleeves that meets in the back like a T, reminded me a bit of the seams on the new laser cut LUC T's.</DIV>

Comment

• justine
                      • Jan 2007

[quote user="casem83"]

Too bad you can hardly see the pants, I'm wearing my INSANE helmut lang pants, with lacing up the inside leg, nylon crosshatching up the sides, a hose coming out the front etc......</p>[/quote]

Oh My God! I know which pants you are talking about. I almost got them but they didn't have my size. Those are a total masterpiece, try to get a nice picture of them, they're amazing!

What about the shoes ? What shoes did you wear with the pants ? I always liked the shoes he made that same season (I have three pairs from that collection) ... Ah! ... Helmut...

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="hanajibu"]Casius:<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>You'll have to bear with me, it's tough to capture the details in artificial light. I had to jam up the brightness/contrast. Basically, it's two sheer black knits sewn together at the bottom, so they line up slightly off-center at the neck. It fits slim but a bit flowing-ly, not body-skimming like Rick Owens knits, for example. There's an interesting seam running up the sleeves that meets in the back like a T, reminded me a bit of the seams on the new laser cut LUC T's.</DIV>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>Awesome, thanks for the picture. The knit looks great, I like the neck detail and the fact it's not so clingy like you stated. </DIV>
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Looking good, hanajibu.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

Wasn't sure if this was worth posting because of the bad quality, but to keep the thread going...</p>

</p>

</p>

Cloak cardi, Dior tee jeans and chelsea boots.</p>

I'll try to get good pics of those Helmut Lang pants soon.</p>
                            music

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

</P>

dior
                              apc crew
                              raf simons tee
                              dior
                              visvim</P>
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

nice cardigan, casem - I think it was one of the best pieces of the season (along with the long black shearling).
                                </p>

nice jeans, mike.</p>
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎