X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Administration forum

Faust, or anyone else for that matter, what was that thing about the admin forum popping up, me and coldricex posted in it then it went away. Oh and maybe we should have something to distinguish the moderator (you) in case new members who aren't familiar with the whole community need to contact a mod. I think the forum is pretty much self-regulating as of now and it would be best if it would remain that way but we never know which issues need to be taken up to admins.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Administration forum

[quote user="Fuuma"]Faust, or anyone else for that matter, what was that thing about the admin forum popping up, me and coldricex posted in it then it went away. Oh and maybe we should have something to distinguish the moderator (you) in case new members who aren't familiar with the whole community need to contact a mod. I think the forum is pretty much self-regulating as of now and it would be best if it would remain that way but we never know which issues need to be taken up to admins.
    [/quote]

Admin forum is basically what it says - a forum where I do administrative work - where deleted, reported, or split posts go. It's a behind the scenes thing - I forgot to remove some properties when I was setting up this particular forum - I did it in order to split the "What's to be worn" thread.

Hmm, I don't really want to be distinguished, but I understand that at some point, as we grow, we will need more people to steer the forums straight. The announcement and feedback thread should be sufficient for now to raise issues for formal discussion.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎