X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: CDiem/LMaltieri Pants (3 pairs)

Hi guys, I'm selling three pairs of Carpe Diem pants for a friend of mine. I've got more detailed photos and can take more on request. All three pairs are brand new and all three are size 3 (30" waist). The first and third pair's pockets are still stitched closed.

The first pair is a heavy duty dark gray cotton canvas with a beautiful and subtle salt-wash treatment.

The second pair is a thicker wool with a very dark black/maroon striping. It's VERY dark and thus subtle unless you're in bright light.

The third pair is a classic black medium weight cotton pair of pants.

My asking price is $500 for each pair.

The flash makes the closeup shots of the pants appear lighter than the actual fabric. They are all very dark. The closeups give a good idea of the texture and patterns of the fabric!

Not sure of people are interested on here, but I'm also selling a good bit of early Dior Homme stuff. Probably should post it all on the DH MSN forum hahaha.

Thanks for looking!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: CDiem/LMaltieri Pants (3 pairs)

Apologies guys, the measurement of the waist is actually 16", NOT 15" across.

They are cut for a 32" waist.

Thanks,

A

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: FS: CDiem/LMaltieri Pants (3 pairs)

HI guys, the gray salt wash pair has been sold.

The wool and cotton pairs are now $425 each, shipped anywhere in the world!

Retail on each pair was over $1000 and as you all know, Carpe never goes on sale.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎