Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Streetwear: Y-3, Nano-Universe, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rach2jlc
    • Sep 2006

Japanese Streetwear: Y-3, Nano-Universe, etc.

When I was living in Japan, I got the brilliant idea that I could pull off wearing streetwear.But, later I came to my senses (which happened about 6 seconds after returning to the US) and realized it was not to be. So, I have a few items with which I'd like to part (also a CN blazer that isn't streetwear and that I like, but I have about 20 black blazers and need to clean up some room). All quoted prices include shipping in the USA. International rates will be extra, depending on location.

If interested, please email me at johnlclayton@hotmail.com

[2. Y-3 tee shirts.Both are 100% mercerized cotton w/ satiny stripe details. White shirt is size Medium, worn a few times. Blue shirt is size small, never worn at all (the sizes are different, but they fit me about the same). They were 15,700 yen ($140), but I'd like $30 for the white shirt and $35 for the blue, or $58 for both. I still have the tags for them and will ship them together.

3. Nano-Universe cotton khaki pants. Waist 32, inseam 32. Cream khaki pants with an interesting fabricwaist detail. Hard to describe, but interesting in person. They're as new; I wore them a few times, but they've just been folded up in the closet since last fall. The retail was about 14,000 yen or so, but I'd like $25 shipped.

THANKS! Please email me if interested.

John

• Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: Costume National and Japanese Streetwear: Y-3, Nano-Universe, etc.

PM'ed about the nghiem shirt.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• rach2jlc
      • Sep 2006

PM received and reply sent. THANKS for the message. Please email me to discuss.

Comment

• drexl
        • Sep 2006

Dibs on the CN blazer (if nobody bought it off you yet)! [:D]

Check your email.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎