X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Icho

anyone have info on this label? i saw it in esquire (of all places) - the description reminded me of selvedge denim production in japan- but instead fabric production for suits (i.e. using outdated looms/techniques to make the fabric). it's stocked by maxfields in LA... that's all i remember... and that it was expensive of course haha.

• xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Icho

i saw a few pieces of this while i was in HK as Joyce. carried it. the fabric of the jackets were definitely nothing short of amazing. I only had a few minutes to try them on though as my girlfriend was tired and falling asleep on one of the couches. and unfortunately when i came back to try them on and perhaps make a purchase they had already sent back the stock to the warehouse (they will not be carrying the label anymore). hope i come across some in the future...

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Re: Icho

I like the sound of it - what was the cutting and styling like?

Too bad Joyce dont carry it or I'd get someone to check it out for me.. pretty sad how they had to send it back to the warehouse. But I guess that's hk for you.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎