• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Vivienne Westwood Mens FW07-08

I don't know what it is about Viv that makes me yawn so much these days. I just can't get excited about her stuff. I have all due respect for her role in fashion, but I don't feel like she's the reverent queen who's still chugging, the way I do about Rei Kawakubo. I wonder if she even touches what's produced under her name these days. She is no longer a player in North America, which is also really strange.

This collection is pretty tiring, I think. Ill cut pants, colors just thrown in together in bizarre unthinking ways. Bleh. I tired posting better looks (there is plenty of clowning and euro-trash that I did not post).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Vivienne Westwood Mens FW07-08

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Ok, I couldn't resist, but just one!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

^ I heard that's the new hot look for the summer. I've already raided the women's H&M section for leggings and stocked up on boxer briefs to wear on the outside of them.

I gotta show off those gams!

...and the leather jacket... under...the....suit....what the fuck?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

I can't say I care much for this, for about the same reasons as Faust mentioned. It just looks so... lazy.
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

I was looking through the collection and scratching my head thinking, "What the hell?"

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎