X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: Linea buried horse leather pants

Hi guys, just listed a pair of Linea buried horse leather pants on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120086888949

Beautiful buttons and a low rise. They fit smaller than the size would seem and are best for a 34" waist (kind of like how the Linea cotton double layered pants I had on ebay fit more like a 30" waist even though the waist measurement was a 33"). They have a leather drawstring as well so sizing down a bit will not be a problem either!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: FS: Linea buried horse leather pants

i think i saw a pair like this at c21. shit is crazy.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

crazy...are these the ones buried in afghanistan for some time? the leather really looks beautiful, makes me even more excited for ma+. linea is so unique, i love it. Chinorlz, you have so much beautiful CDiem/LMaltieri/Linea stuff, i think this thing is for you; it'scalling your name!

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Haha, I have a pair in my size... but I"m not sure if I can pull off leather pants really. I'm more about fabrics and the occasional leather outerwear. I'm still thinking about it though ;)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
          • Nov 2006

These are in brown right? That's a shame, I'd pick them up in a heartbeat if they were grey.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

They're a sort of brown/gray/black. I'll snap a better photo of the color and pattern tonight!

-A

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="kompressorkev"]crazy...are these the ones buried in afghanistan for some time? the leather really looks beautiful, makes me even more excited for ma+. linea is so unique, i love it. Chinorlz, you have so much beautiful CDiem/LMaltieri/Linea stuff, i think this thing is for you; it'scalling your name![/quote]

Not sure if they were Afghani-buried, but buried all the same hehe. The textures and patterns generated are amazing!

I think it's a naturally brown leather that was overdyed black and then buried resulting in a very beautiful black/brown pattern with hues of gray. Goes with a monochromatic wardrobe pretty well and even though I don't like to wear brown, these would look pretty good :)

Oh and if you think the stuff I've shown is good, wait until the website ;) a few more Linea pieces along with work coats, some boots and shirts!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎