X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broderick
    • Dec 2006

WTB: Number (N)ine, Julius, Rick Owens...etc

Im Looking to purchase; number (n)ine, Julius, Rick Owens, etc (other designers/labels) in that style) items that anyone is willing to let go....

Especially looking for knits, sweaters, jackets, etc.... but am open to just about anything!! Quality of the garment is not so important....

Just need items that will fit/accomodate a small frame. So size XS-M, 36, 44-46, and around a US size 8 in footwear.

I know this is pretty broad post but Ive got some extra cash and since I'm in a poor shopping location for the moment... Im looking for new outlets to find interesting pieces!

Thank Guys! Any Help would be very much appreciated!

Please PM me here, post back to this, or email: brodygann@yahoo.com with any offers!

• Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: WTB: Number (N)ine, Julius, Rick Owens...etc

You could score a grip load of stuff from Yahoo.jp auctions.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

My store is launching this weekend and will carry some pieces in your size (and brands of course):

www.Cycle-Two.com

yahoo jp is also a great remedy for your ails!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• broderick
        • Dec 2006

Ive been wanting to get into buying from online japanese sites badly but am unsure how to go about translating the language and how shipping works etc...

Can anyone giveme some very basics on some tips from buying from ebay japan, other japanese sites????

Sorry if these are easy/dumb questions but ive never been one for computers if you know what I mean.......

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="broderick"]Ive been wanting to get into buying from online japanese sites badly but am unsure how to go about translating the language and how shipping works etc...

Can anyone giveme some very basics on some tips from buying from ebay japan, other japanese sites????

Sorry if these are easy/dumb questions but ive never been one for computers if you know what I mean.......
          [/quote]

If you need some help ordering on Japanese websites, you can contact deuxmille on this site and he should be able to help you out.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• nairb49
            • Dec 2006

deuxmille is crazy busy right now, don't know if he'll be taking too many orders at the moment, but you could always try I guess.

Comment

• djrajio
              • Sep 2006

Vincent does not do the shipping service anymore. Try parachute on SuperFuture.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Don't know if you saw this, but I am selling a brand new Rick Owens jackets, it's in the classifieds section.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎