• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Bruno Pieters F/W 07-08

His first formal show.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Bruno Pieters F/W 07-08

not sure how i feel about this. the first few looks like like chinese communist chic, then the yellow/black outfits seem to scream late 80's early 90's party outfit. is there supposed to be a theme for the collection?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

hmmm, Bruno Pieters in technicolor. I'm afraid I don't like this much, except one look with the belt...

I don't like his choice of colors, and I think where he loosens the silhouette, it's awkward. I do like the looks with his usual silhouette.

EDIT: P.S. I'm just happy we are finally down to Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

d--I know, the headgear is a bit strange, no?

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

hmmm, Bruno Pieters in technicolor. I'm afraid I don't like this much, except one look with the belt...

I don't like his choice of colors, and I think where he loosens the silhouette, it's awkward. I do like the looks with his usual silhouette.

EDIT: P.S. I'm just happy we are finally down to Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Yes, i was very excited for today!

This was definitely not what I was expecting. Putting aside the color choices, this collection seems rather paired down--perhaps he is trying to look less craftsy, more professional? I'm not sure I entirely like that. But I must say, the construction of the details--especially sleeves and collars--looks a lot better here.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎