X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

FS: Undercoverism Shirt New With Tags with Limited Edition Undercover BOOK

I am selling my brand new with tags Undercover T-Shirt. I have had it for a few months, under a plastic garment bag, so it has been kept in immaculate condition. It is in perfect condition. It is navy with CHUUTsilkscreen on front and back. Pictures are scanned from my computer and one polaroid..my digital isnt working...so pics dont do shirt justice...Was purchased at Undercover store in Japan...not sure which one...bought it from a friend. It is Size 4. Measuremtns are 21 inches armhole to armhole and29 inches length. It fits like a tailored t-shirt. I am also throwing in as an added bonus a Limited Edition Undercover book. It is covered in blacksuede and pages are stamped in gold. Features tons of pics from the collection and interviews with Jun and people who work for him, make up, hair, photogs, artists, etc..and all types of other stuff. it is awesome. It's about 100 pages long, hardcover. All of this for only 75.00. That includes shipping. I will leave it here for a day or so and then move it to eBay, because I need some money fast! Paypal only and I am verified. Thanks. BOTH ITEMS $75.00. First one to reply to this post here gets it. Any ?s just ask. Immediate payment though please.
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

Re: FS: Undercoverism Shirt New With Tags with Limited Edition Undercover BOOK

sold!!! more items to come soon.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎