• Casius
    • Dec 2006

Cloak Jeans_Brand New!

All items sold! Thank you SZ.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Cloak Jeans and boots_Brand New!

[quote user="Casius"]Brand new runway boots. I bought these through Dark but unfortunately they are just too snug for my feet. Color is a green/grey and has dark grey laces.
    Size 43 (will fit an 11 perfectly, 11.5 if you like your shoes snug.
    Selling for $160 for anyone here.

Brand new with tags Cloak grey striped skinny selvedge denim. These were just too short for my long legs so I am now letting them go. Bought new from Hejfina.
    Size is 34 but fits more like a 33.
    Selling for $125 for anyone here.

Cheers!

[/quote]

Like the shoes but they are too big for me, Im an 8 (small feet) 9 if i really like the shoes, especially with these new "super insoles" that i got .

I will PM you on the Jeans, what is the weight of the Fabric? although i have to be careful with the skinny Jeans thing,

i am wearing black skinny Levis today, and my ex-girlfriend is telling me she didnt know my butt was that big!!!! so a little looser is better for me

I will PM you on them though as i havent found a pair of grey ones i like.............

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Ha, I actually just sold the boots within almost 5 minutes of posting them!
      The jeans are pretty light weight, not rough at all. The major area where they are skinny is in the thigh area (this is why I sized to a 34). I have a rear end as well and they fit me pretty well in that area, it was just the length that I couldn't deal with. I wish they fit me better because I love them!

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

the thighs might be a problem , as I used to Cycle and play Football (soccer) so mines are kinda big for my size, Ive also gained a lot of weight (Gianfranco Ferre!!!!!!!!!) so that might be a problem.

I can always resell them though, also i can probably sell them to my brother as he is smaller than i am. that may be a problem because he owes me so much money for clothing already!

I am going to give them a try.

I pm you within an hour.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Sounds good Zam!

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

sorry to stray off topic, but zamb, what are the super insoles you have? i'm looking to get another set.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]sorry to stray off topic, but zamb, what are the super insoles you have? i'm looking to get another set.
              [/quote]

I have a Dayjob (consulting) designing products for the military, occasionally we get some products that are not available to the public (at least not yet)

we got these insoles the other day, that you warm in an oven (or microwave) for 2min, put them in your shoes thereafter and they take the shape of your foot. I think they were/are designed for the soldiers who have to wear hard boots and stand for long Hrs. they are very comfortable, and i wear them in shoes that are a size too big for me

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ Zam, the daytime job sounds like fun, actually. Designing products and a female Helmut Lang loving boss...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]/\ Zam, the daytime job sounds like fun, actually. Designing products and a female Helmut Lang loving boss...
                  [/quote]

Yea, its really nice,

Im senior designer of apparel, its Functional design, as the garments have to perform, as opposed to just be aesthetically appealing.

its the first Job i got since i begame legal, and ive been here 1.5 yrs because i really like it and like the people here are nice , nobody here is over 32, including the bosses.

they offered me a permanent position since summer of last year, but i dont know how long im gonna be here as im committed to developing my own label. the contract is still here if and when i feel like signing on permanently. they are really supportive though, as they allow me to use the resources here for my own line, and give me whatever time i need for my company

Yea, she is one sexy and Hemut loving chinese lady (but she is married), married into a really powerful and Rich name in the Fashion industry, but i wont say who, for reasons of her privacy

Comment

• ajacob85
                    • Jul 2007

hey casius

do you still have these items for sale?

i cant see the pics, can you email me a few at ajacob85@gmail.com

thanks sooo much

cheers

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Sorry, all the items have been sold. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎