X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

FS: CCP Object Dyed Kangaroo Leather Jacket

Hi guys, I have a beautiful CCP object dyed kangaroo leather jacket for sale. It's listed on Cycle-Two but I'm offering it to SZers for a bit less than on there [:)]

Masterfully constructed Carol Christian Poell 2-Button leather jacket crafted entirely out of burnished and object dyed thick Kangaroo Leather.

The object dying in tones of gray almost seems to change color and intensity depending on the light. The leather has also been treated and constructed so that the grain of the leather runs parallel on the upper sleeve and perpendicular on the body. This allows the leather to move smoothly and naturally with body movement. You can see beautiful distress work done on the upper arms that are both subtle and perfect.

Side view and front view photos of the jacket worn show the 3-D crafting method. The jacket is unable to lay completely flat as it was constructed and then hot air dried on a mannequin so that it molds to the body. It has not been broken in yet so over time it will form to your body and movement in such a personal way. The sleeves are cut curved so they follow the natural curve of the arms.

The most striking detail that makes this piece so distinctly Carol is the upper portion of the jacket. The sleeve and shoulder construction is amazing. It's a modified raglan shoulder where the entire upper shoulder is crafted from one solid piece of precisely cut Kangaroo leather with a center dart so that it naturally creates the break. At the same time the curved seam formed in the front and upper back is signature Carol while remaining classic.

The cuff buttons are full functional and there is also a hidden pocket built into the lining on the lower left side of the jacket.

Measurements:

Shoulder Break to Shoulder Break- 17"

Underarm to Underarm- 19"

7" Down From Underarm Measured Across- 18"

Shoulder Break to Sleeve Cuff- 26.5"

Total Length- 31"

Tagged as a 48 and fits pretty true to size. You can size down on it as the leather is pretty thick and there is some light padding through the body of the jacket to give it structure.

This lovely piece is $2025 on Cycle-Two but will be $1825 shipped for SZers. It comes with the signature CCP woven white storage bag and hanger.

Please let me know if you're interested guys!

-Albert
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: CCP Object Dyed Kangaroo Leather Jacket

Jacket Sold!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎