X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

the SZ bulletin board

in the same manner that you feel that you must send someone an email w an image you took, in the same way you feel like an image must be made public, (but this is no foul blog), i give you the SZ bulletin board. the most important thing is that this image must be ORIGINAL, please do not defile this with something that is not your own, that is not the point of this project. this functions along the lines of a personal scrapbook. a document of a time that exists inside and out of SZ. an attempt to escape popular culture within its very confines. a cure for boredom. the world of SZ outside of WAYWT.
    </p>

</p>

</p>
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Re: the SZ bulletin board

I like to pick out locations in NYC from other's pics. The 57th/Madison intersection is easy; but, where is the bench/hwy pic?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

if you can guess the pizza i'll tell you everything

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

times up. frannys. brooklyn heights promenade.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

man, i want to post a pizza the hut picture (from spaceballs) right now, but in order to keep the integrity of the thread, i won't. </p>

were those taken with the iphone?</p>
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• iSuck
            • Mar 2008

My meager contributions.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

leave it to pizza the hut to potentially bring down the thread....[74] they were in fact iphone, i think its a really great camera, and i partly wanted this thread to reflect its aesthetic and the now digital age, but i don't want to discourage people from posting analog imagery either...i just thought it'd be cool to see all these places that SZers are hiding out, i'm hoping people post from down under.....i mean, if there's enough quality content, maybe i can bring the imagery to a worthy place outside of SZ (but i'm not making any promises)

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

oh man, isuck, that security pic is genius! i like the FAVE 5 in the background

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Good thread Pnod! Kinda cool because we can kind of get an outlet non fashion related but still get to know one another....or something.</p>

My view when I was in BK....man, I miss Brooklyn.</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>Costa Rica last summer.</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span></p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span> </p>
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• iSuck
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]oh man, isuck, that security pic is genius! i like the FAVE 5 in the background
                    [/quote]</P>

Back in like Dec 06-Feb 07 I was all up in arms that I would do an all encompassing NYC blog and that was the VERY first pic I took that morning after I bought my camera the day before. I soon realized that I didn't like approaching random people so it quickly died.</P>

Comment

• iSuck
                      • Mar 2008

If you want you can make a quote contest out of the pic of Harry &amp; Mortimer below:</P>

</P>

Great so when your co-workers ask "What cologne are you wearing?"</P>

</P>

I've seen him around town several times (with the cat).</P>

</P>

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

suck, approaching people is really not one of my favorite past times either, its best to develop a garry winogrand technique, but this requires a rapid fire free for all technique. i think the guy left behind 2500 roles of undeveloped film, and 30000 images that were never even looked at.</p>

cas, the one of you in the pool w /rain is priceless... come back to brooklyn!</p>

</p>

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Haha, Costa Rica was cool man; Cheap, tropical, people were the friendliest I have ever encountered (we partied with all the staff every night), and just overall a very cool place.</p>

Trust me man, I'm trying! I need to network myself a job out there and then I'm there! (if you know of any, well, you know who to call) </p>
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• iSuck
                            • Mar 2008

[quote user="Casius"]

Trust me man, I'm trying! I need to network myself a job out there and then I'm there! (if you know of any, well, you know who to call)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well they are going to need people to work at N(N), RO and Aloha Rag....right? ;)</P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Last of them.</P>

The true of heart should recognize the store behind them for which they are also auditioning for an Open Call. (no look at the pic link that has the name in it!)</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?