NBA S/S 2008 Playoffs

i'm stoked. celtix r going 2 win
    Did you get and like the larger dick?
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: NBA S/S 2008 Playoffs

[quote user="ddohnggo"]i'm stoked. celtix r going 2 win
    [/quote]</p>

KG is nursing an injury so there might be a problem, even though i kinda want them to win for his sake.</p>

I still believe in the Spurs though..................</p>

Phoenix has an outside Chance, if they can get past the spurs in the first round, as i dont see anyone else out west beating them.</p>

My series to watch is the Denver (8th) and Lakers (1st) matchup can't see Lakers managing the Iverson, Anthony Combination from a defensive standpoint...
    </p>
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

the denver/lakers match-up should be interesting with kobe on 'melo and gasol on camby (unless bynum isn't back). but the lakers are so deep in the bench that they'll probably be able to contain them.</p>

i'm not a big suns fan. after they got stomped by the lakers last weekend, i can see them not getting past the second round. the spurs will definitely make the series very interesting. they don't go down without a fight.
      </p>

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

i've been a celtics fan forever, i can't admit it though because people would think i was a bandwagon jumper. fuck that though, i supported them even when they had ricky davis.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

^^^ lulz</p>

i stopped paying attention once reggie lewis died. the paul pierce years weren't very good either. but they're excellent now and will win it. </p>

Comment

• bellapietra1501
            • Sep 2006

mass....[86]....ricky davis....thanx for making my day!!!

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

</p>

ben wallace hair</p>

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

i'm not a suns fan either, but i am trying to make an honest assessment of the possibilities, i am a die hard spurs fan, but don't see what i need from Duncan to give me unwavering faith for this year......I need him to be the Duncan that Destroyed the Lakers in 2003, the one that made Derek Fisher and Kobe cried tears on the Lakers Bench............ sweet to me as i thought they were undeserving of the Championship in 2002 when the league Screwed Chris Webber and the Kings in the Conference Finals. I was disappointed last Sunday when Duncan allowed Shaq to man-handle him in the Second half, Duncan needed to Destroy him in that game and made him doubtful for the playoffs.......he needs to revisit the unstoppable "bank Shot".................i long for the commentators to say "Duncan....... off the Glass...... its Good!!!!!" at least 8-9 times per game.</p>

</p>

I cannot see the Lakers beating Denver, Bynum will not be back, and Odom will have trouble with K-Mart, Camby can and will contain Gasol, Kobe will have a slight edge over Anthony, but Fisher will not be able to Contain Iverson, which is where the problem comes in. as Fisher is only effective when he doesnt have a serious defensive assignment and can roam around for threes.......Luke Walton is the Stating Small forward for LA, but he will have trouble managing JR smith at Guard............yes LA might have a better Bench, but i dont think it will come down to the bench as Iverson and Anthony are comfortable playing major minutes.........
                </p>

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

^^^ lulz</p>

i stopped paying attention once reggie lewis died. the paul pierce years weren't very good either. but they're excellent now and will win it. </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

the pierce/ walker years had some Good moments, particularly in 2001 when they should have gone to the finals if they had a better coach than the one dimensional Jim Obrien.......Pierce had that phenomenal second half of game three i the conference finals against NJ that made me believe in him as a legitimate franchise player.............more than KG's Consistency and defensive work, its Peirce's ability to get to the line and break down any defensive scheme why i Agree that they may be the eventual Champs
                  </p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

man, i totally forgot that antoine walker and pierce played together. that's how forgettable they were to me! </p>

the spurs will definitely make the suns series very competitive and i have a feeling they'll beat them, especially with the team chemistry that they have. i hate shaq. ugh.</p>

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Didn't know there were many fans here. I gotta support my lakers no matter what.</P>

Absolutely hate the spurs and the suns. Duncan is a little bitch.</P>
                      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i don't like the spurs or suns either. although duncan is one of the best power forwards ever, he is pretty annoying. but not as annoying as shaq.</p>

i want a lakers vs. celtics final.</p>

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

That would be sick, likea throwback to the old finals of the 80s with Magic vs. Bird. </P>

I love kg and am glad to see the celts doing well finally after all this time. I'm glad shaq's lazy ass was given the boot though he used to be ballin years ago.</P>

Comment

• random
                            • Dec 2007

im not a big fan of the celtix but i always like KG and Allen. Hope they can at least make it to the final... Hmmm, Nash deserves a championship.</P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                            I don't exist.

Comment

• Hocus Pocus
                              • Apr 2008

This is how I see it going: Boston in 4, Detroit in 4, Orlando in 6,
                              Cleveland in 7, detroit beats orlando in six, Boston beats Cleveland in
                              5, Boston beats Detroit in 7,
                              West, Lakers beat denver in 5, New
                              Orleans over Dallas in 6, Suns over Spurs in 6, Utah over houston in 6,
                              Lakers over Utah in 7, Suns over New Orleans in 6, Lakers over suns in
                              7, Boston over Lakers in 7.</p>

</p>

This is me being sort of optimistic though. Dallas/San Antonio could both easily take their first round match ups. </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎