Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inteior Design Magazine - Issue 04, April 08.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Inteior Design Magazine - Issue 04, April 08.

Ok, now that I flipped through the whole magazine, I can say that it's definitely worth getting. Absolutely awesome article on the Ann Demeulemeester store in Seoul, Martin Margiela and Mameg store (same building) in Los Angeles, and Lanvin store in Paris.

Click this link for partial content - articles on all, and slide shows on the Margiela and Lanvin stores (no Ann).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Inteior Design Magazine - Issue 04, April 08.

The Margiela store is probably my favorite store in all of LA. Not only great looking but everyone working there is just fantastic and makes the whole experience of shopping there, a great one.

For a while, I didn't even know Mameg was in the back till someone told me. haha

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Seriously, the store looks fantastic - probably the best one after the St. Petersburg store.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

It's pretty quaint and warm in the store; Not too big and everything is adjusted perfectly on the racks/shelves and all of the clothing just pops. One major reason I like Margiela; Like his shows, he lets the clothing do all of the talking by making the whole place white and toned down. But there's just enough detail in the windows, the fake wood floor, and the photographic prints to make the interior truly one of a kind.

The outside is great too, those sparkly shingle things on the outside just blow around in the wind and the whole place just sparkles.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎