• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Screw This, Ban Me

Please.

This forum is pitiful.

I've been wanting to get myself banned for a while; but, when a thread regarding a trip to Alaska is deleted from the "Culture" section beause this is "not a travel forum" I've had enough.

Also, Chris and B.S. being banned? If a 15 y/o kid from Belgium or whatevevr doesn't understand the "rules of dibs" and someone else calls out Faust for being an asshole about it they both get banned, this is not a place I want to be. I know there was also something regarding B.S. making comments about that girl who bought the Margiela body suit or it may have been other memebers. But, I also recalll there were bannings there. Who wants to be around a website where anything with a pussy is put on a pedestal? Get off the internetz and get laid.

It's also sad how there is a faux mantra on this website of wanting to make a community and share ideas and blah blah and yet it has such a clubby and clique forum that anyone who doesn't drink the SZ kool-aid is run off. Uknown in the WAYWT thread would be the example of this. This website could use more members and ideas as it's pretty dull and doesn't get much traffic, yet people have to fear getting banned because they want to dip their feet in the water and post a few style pics before they discuss the exestential value of the current CCP collection.

That's the other thing, don't beat around the fucking bush and just put up on the website that if you don't wear or fawn over everything that comes from CCP, m.a.+, Ann Dem, Damir Doma, Rick Owens and any other brand carried at Atelier than frankly you are not wanted here.

I could go on; but, anymore and the point would be moot. It was a mildly amusing way to kill time at work for 3 months; but, I'm not one for bullshit and there is just too much here.

• croatoan
    • Jul 2007

Re: Screw This, Ban Me

Damn

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

ok, since you asked <shrugs> maybe i should have kept eric glennie, too?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nycd
        • Oct 2006

if you bring eric glennie back, i demand a large pitcher of SZ Koolaid.

Comment

• destroyed
          • Nov 2006

YEAH! BAN ME, TOO!

(no don't!)

(actually, i don't care, i haven't logged in for a while until i got linked to this thread)

[79]

^ i like that one!

broken mirror, white terror

Comment

• osn19
            • Feb 2007

It's crazy to see how passionate people can get about a forum ! [87]
            Originally posted by blacksuit
            wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• pipcleo
              • Jan 2007

so no more potato sacks

no more gaudy marbled shirts

and no more raf that looks like jil that looks like raf that just looks plain old plain

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="nycd"]if you bring eric glennie back, i demand a large pitcher of SZ Koolaid.
                [/quote]

i'm afraid you will need something stronger than that. btw, i was defending unknown from pnidz in a way. why do i get the blame? [72]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• XSKY
                  • Jun 2008

its never ceased to amaze me the power of the fashion forum!
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

we are emotional ppl and im proud of it

I don't exist.

Comment

• justine
                      • Jan 2007

Ha ha ha ... he couldn't just move on, he had to make a big fuss at the party ... funny.

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

i was nice to isuck too, but the funny thing is. i don't think he ever once acknowleged any kind of positive reponse, even if they were thin on the ground.

CCP's starting to get a really bad press on this forum, something must be done about it

Comment

• Diego
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Johnny"]

CCP's starting to get a really bad press on this forum, something must be done about it

[/quote]

ban CCP? hehehe. Didn't know about B.S. and Chris.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Re: Take it or leave it

this forum needs a break and a massive overhaul. i liked isuck. of course it took me a while. but i liked all the recent people who have left. at least they had personality. and im sorry you dont bust a 15 yr kid like the po lice for selling clothes...you just don't.

faust, out of all due respect, when i read your response to chris in which you said Queen in an iron fist sort of way, i got really depressed. you can say whatever you want to me, but i still got really depressed. i planned to write something but now that i just got back and isuck is gone, well, i have to speak up. you cant just say that shit to people, maybe since i grew up in SF gays have always been in my rearviewmirror (what a great pun that was) but regardless the lack of fun and tolerance on this site is becoming suffocating.

this is a group think site and theres nothing wrong with it, but when group think is fueled by a trigger happy dictatorship then its time to leave. art and criticism is not fueled under these circumstances (or perhaps it is, in some grave instances)

i invited aka and kira to this site six months ago, pleading w them to join because of how great it is. i would not extend that offer to anyone i know now. and thats how i know there is something wrong w SZ. take it or leave it.

i think SZ needs an overhaul. since i joined so much more in the way of culture was established and the boundaries of SZ grew and grew at a feverish pitch. however, the backlash has begun. it needs to shut down for awhile and come back w a new look and a fresh approach. designers do it, why cant we? why cant SZ?

peas in a nod

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Real Real
                              • Feb 2007

Re: Take it or leave it

Maybe there should be more moderators?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎