• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random
    • Dec 2007

Vlas Blomme

very interesting stuff

words are that rei said she liked the new collection a lot so that this brand is gaining much more attention now.

could anyone post photos of mens pieces?

I don't exist.
  • H.Lorenzo
    • Apr 2010

Surprised to not find a more comprehensive thread on the brand. Thought I would add this here for anyone interested.

| H. Lorenzo Shop Online | Features | Email Us |

Comment

• cowsareforeating
      • Jan 2011

^ stuff looks great although I must admit I admire their women's collections a little bit more. love the use of nude and natural tones in a lot of their knits and the like...

Comment

• underdog
        • Aug 2009

Just heard about this label for the first time a week or so ago and have been really liking what I've been able to find - including some great stuff on your site, HL. Hoping to try this label out soon. Anyone here with experience with fit/wearing experience?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Checked out some stuff today at IF Boutique and I liked it very much. Everything is made of fine Belgian linen from Kortjik (Ann's hometown, nonetheless!), and is fairly priced ($300 for a knit l/s top made in Japan). It's really lovely to the touch and the colors are beautifully muted.

Now, before the noobs confuse their narrow-mindedness with expertise, no it does not look like and has nothing to do with Harnden.

Some stuff from H.Lorenzo, seems to be the best place to see it online.

MENS | WOMENS
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• surver
            • Oct 2007

did catch my attention when the brand first launched... but found the aesthetic a bit too 'folk-y' (perhaps the wrong description but something along these lines) for me... plus, this aesthetic is quite prevalent among many many brands in japan (high or low)... along with the vintage/distressed [light] wood design/decor of shop interiors... nevertheless, i'm sure the material and fit/wear are great and very comfortable :) good basics for layering to mix-and-match with other more unique brands i suppose...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎