X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Dying corduroy black

I just got two bleach spot on my black Cloak tux, a piece which is quite hard to find considering the label has folded. Anyone has experience re-dying a black cord jacket (the silk lapels and turnback cuffs might prove to be a problem)? I wanna get rid of the two orange spots...
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    I just got two bleach spot on my black Cloak tux, a piece which is quite hard to find considering the label has folded. Anyone has experience re-dying a black cord jacket (the silk lapels and turnback cuffs might prove to be a problem)? I wanna get rid of the two orange spots...
    Fuuma.
    How big are the spots?
    one trick I have used in the past on a black shirt is to fill out the spot with a sharpie permanent marker......... it worked quite well as the spot was very small.
    dont know if that will work for you but you never know...........
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• tomatous
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      Fuuma.
      How big are the spots?
      one trick I have used in the past on a black shirt is to fill out the spot with a sharpie permanent marker......... it worked quite well as the spot was very small.
      dont know if that will work for you but you never know...........
      I've done this too! My spot was not so large though. Came out great on the small spots

Comment

• tangerine
        • Dec 2006

I have been told to use Sharpie on bleach stains, too.
        the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎