• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MonaDahl
    • Sep 2008

Skirt and top mock up

oldnews
    Last edited by MonaDahl; 07-25-2011, 12:20 AM.
  • midnight
    • Mar 2009

I love the skirt. The draping is done so well. Nice work

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Very Nice Mona,
      Also nice of you to give the dress for a "French Curve head"

I really like the top, not too keen on the skirt, I guess because those skirts have a tendency to make womens hips look wider.
      I love wide hips, but only when they are natural.

I didnt know you were studying Fashion.......... well, dont know anything about you except you post here, and seem to be from your pics and your posts, an amazing young lady.

It would be nice to see you change the waist darts into actual princess lines, and merge them with the seamlines of the hood. I think that would give it a more interesting transition into the body of the garment.....................

Looking forward to seeing the finished items...........
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

the skirt looks really nice. I'm not sure about the rectangular shape on the front of the top, but otherwise it looks neat as well.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eat me
          • May 2009

As mike lowrey said, the rectangle doesn't really flow with any of the lines of the outfit. Skirt is so drapey, but the top isn't. Also, the hood is not in proportion with the rest of the outfit, probably because of the sleeves and short body.

But it's a good start.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎