X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bosozoku
    • Sep 2008

Where are you travelling?

To draw inspiration from fellow members and exchange information on our favourite destinations, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread like this.

My upcoming holiday will take place one week from now, as I will be travelling across Morocco (Marrakech, Essaouira, Ouarzazate). Anybody has ever been there and what were your experiences regarding people, food, sights, local culture?
  • feynmix
    • Jan 2009

Haven't been to Morocco yet, but its on my list. Are you planning to go to Casablanca or Rabat? Let us know how it went. Have fun!

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Probably doing a weekend trip to Boston as a surprise trip for my girlfriends birthday either for the long weekend or the weekend after...
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Bosozoku
        • Sep 2008

Injecting some live in this no-love thread: returned from Morocco last week, which is one of the most enchanting. mesmerizing places I've ever been to.

The architecture, people, mysticism of Islam and great food made this an unforgettable experience. Visited both Marrakech and Essaouira and should be on everyone's to-do list.

Next year will return and visit Fes, Chefchaoua and Meknes.

This weekend will be heading to Paris for a couple of days and upcoming Tuesday make a one-day trip with my bro' to London, just hanging around in a bunch of dodgy pubs.

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

In Paris now, then to Rome for a few days, then back home to NYC a week later. Then Montauk for a weekend, then Burlington VT to see my mom, and then Montreal to crash on Fuuma's couch.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎