Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Apr 2009

Current creations - jewelry

Hi All, my name is Arj and I am about to launch my mens label The Third Theory in August. As a preview, I thought I'd show you some of my jewelry creations so far. Looking to use these and a couple of others as accessories for styling my lookbook shoot in July. Here a few necklaces (sorry pictures aren't great as my camera is average). Working on some rings too at the moment. This is my first venture into jewelry so let me know what you think

Thanks,

Arj

Preview:

The Third Theory - Black Light Necklace (Oxidized Silver)

The Third Theory - Malevich Necklace (Aged Brass)

The Third Theory - Hemisphere Ring Necklace (Oxidized Silver)

Originally posted by dji
    don't hesitate, just buy.
    • Apr 2009

appreciate the feedback guys. ^ledger, not producing these to sell, but to rather use them as accessories/props for my garments. This is just a project I recently completed. Im working on other pieces at the moment, and experimenting with different finishes as well as materials

Originally posted by ledger
    i like em ,but dont see that much refinement as ndf^ says.if you had made em just to wear then they would be cool but i aint sure about starting up a company with them.
    however hope it goes well though either way.
    Originally posted by dji
    don't hesitate, just buy.

Comment

• Mar 2009

I'd rock the first price. I really love the colours of the aged brass necklace. The only things I dont like about it are the holes in the pendants. Good luck with your future projects and post some pictures after the shoot!

Comment

• oakandmichael
        • Oct 2008

They look pretty good, but they're very similar to Chronicles of Never pieces.

Do you custom cast them or just cut and drill? I make/sell jewelry as well.

Comment

• waxy
          • Jul 2009

they look pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡